part sixteen

Adeya

"I didn't know you came to this school." He said as I turned my back on him.

"My name's Dylan. I'm new. This is my first day." I continued to ignore him.

"What's your name? Or should I just call you bikini babe?" He inched closer to me and I felt his breath against my neck.

I quickly turned, glaring at him. "Do not call me that. Do not call me anything. Leave. Me. Alone."

My teacher started doing attendance as I felt his eyes on me.

"Adeya Jones."

"Here." I said, realizing that Dylan now knew my name.

"Adeya huh?" I could see the smirk on his face even though my back was turned.

"Yes."

"Well, Adeya. I think you are very very beautiful. And you have a beautiful name." His voice rang through my eyes.

"And you have two of the prettiest eyes I have ever seen." His finger touched me as he brushed the hair away from my face as I kept my back towards him, ignoring him.

"And I would love to fuck the shit out of you."

I snapped back and in one quick movement slapped him across the face.

"Adeya!" My teacher said, rushing over to us. All eyes on me and Dylan, whose face was getting redder by the second. "Go to the office!"

I gladly got out of my seat and headed out the door. But when I was in the doorway I turned back and pointed my finger directly at Dylan. "Fuck you." I said and turned to head to the principal.

After a long time there, explaining what happen and what he said. My principal let me off with a warning. By the time I was done in there it was already two classes later, and I headed to study hall.

I made myself inside just moments before the bell. I mentally wiped the sweat off my forehead as I smiled, heading over to Mattia.

I took the seat next to him, while one was still empty. I pecked Mattia's lips, not mentioning my trip to the principal. I felt somebody's presence sit next to me.

"Hi guys, I'm new." Dylan smiled at the table. Mattia's eyes furrowing at him.

I leaned towards him, staring him directly in the eyes. "Listen to me, you little shit. I slapped you once and I can do a lot worse than that. So I think it is in best interest if you fuck off and leave me alone."

"What's going on?" Alvaro asked.

"He was just leaving." Mattia said, standing up.

"Oh shit Adeya, you didn't tell me your boyfriend went here." Dylan said, smiling at Mattia. "Nice seeing you again."

Dylan then turned towards me and 'whispered' pretty loudly. "Adeya, baby, I wouldn't have fucked you in the janitors closet if I knew your boyfriend went here."

"Oh fuck off!" I screamed, pushing him away from me.

"I will fucking kill you." Mattia said, leaning in and grabbing Dylan by his shirt.

"Alright, Alright. I'm done." He said laughing. He then got up and we watched him walk to another table.

"I can't stand that asshole." I said, glaring at him as he was shamelessly flirting with another girl, who seemed to be flirting back. It was disgusting.

"If he does anything, I'll kill him." Mattia said putting his arm over my shoulder.

"Who was that?" Kairi asked.