part fifteen

Adeya

"Mattia put me down right now!" I screamed, digging my nails into his back as he carried me towards the ocean. It was the day after and me and Mattia took a day trip to the beach. I never got caught for sneaking out but I still felt horrible for it. I never really did anything rebellious.

"Tell me you love me." He said as we got closer and closer to the water.

"I love you, I love you, I love you!" I shouted, but I was then forced to close my mouth when I was rudely thrown into the water. I quickly popped up above the surface. "I can't believe you just did that!" I splashed him with water.

"Really? It seems like something I would do." He winked at me, but then splashed me back. "You have something right there."

He pointed to my hair and I put my hand there, touching seaweed.

I screamed and ripped it out of my hair. "I don't know why I'm dating you, you're so mean to me." I said, getting out of the water as Mattia laughed at me.

"Oh baby, I'm sorry." He wrapped his arms around my waist as I walked.

"I don't believe you." I turned so my face was only an inch away from his as we walked, him still having a grip on my waist.

"Believe me babe." He pecked my lips and let go of me.

I couldn't help but laugh. "Are you thirsty or hungry? I'm going to go grab something from the shack." I pointed to the food area down the beach.

"Nah, I'm fine. Get yourself something." He said, digging through the bag to get money.

"I'll be back." I smiled, taking the money.

I saw Mattia sit down in a chair as I turned, walking towards the shack. It was probably like 45-50 feet away so it wasn't very far. I got there in no time and got in line.

"I like your bikini." I heard a voice say from behind me in line.

"Uh, thanks." I turned, going face to face with a guy. He was on the shorter side for a guy. Maybe 5'7-5'8. But he was built.

Dirty blonde hair, blue eyes and tan skin.

"It really shows off your beautiful body." He winked and I rolled my eyes.

"Thanks." I snapped, turning away.

"Don't be like that." He placed his hand on my hip. On my lower hip and slid his hand under my bikini.

"Don't touch me." I pushed him off of me.

"Feisty, I like it."

"What's going on here?" I looked up and saw Mattia standing there. "Is this asshole doing something babe?" Mattia placed his arm around my shoulder.

Compared to this kid, Mattia was a giant.

"Uh, no problem." He said, turning on his heel, leaving.

"I saw him touch you and ran over here." Mattia confessed.

"Thank you." I smiled, wrapping my arms around his bare waist.

"I'd kill him if he did anything."

"Thank you so much." I pecked his lips

"Come on babe, let's go." He said, glaring at the kid before turning and walking back to our spot

I never did get my soda.

The rest of my vacation I spent with Mattia. Monday we hung out at my house watching netflix. Tuesday we went to the mall, Wednseday he hung out with the boys and I was completley fine with that, Thursday we went out to lunch and a movie,