part twenty four

Adeya

"Mattia don't you dare!" I shouted at him, jumping on him, causing the both of us to fall on the floor. We were currently all hanging out in Alejandro's basement, I leave tonight.

"I think the boys would like to know who you think is a hottie." He smirked as I quickly covered his mouth with my hands, sitting on his stomach as he laid on the floor.

"I don't really think they care." I said.

"We care!" "Tell us!" "Come on!" Everyone shouted.

"Don't you dare say anything." I glared at Mattia.

I should have reworded my sentence a little bit better because the next thing I knew he pointed to Kairi and everyone was looking from Kairi to me, from me to Kairi.

"Oh god." I mumbled, hiding my face in my hands from embarrassment.

"Ayeeee." Kairi winked at me. And everyone laughed, knowing he was harmless.

"Have you seen him!? Can you blame me?" I pointed to Kairi. It's better to laugh with them than be laughed at. "You're a cutie Kairi."

"What. He's smaller than you." Pinto laughed.

"He's smaller than everyone." Roshaun added.

"Still more attractive than both you." I stuck my tongue out at him and looked over to see Kairi  blushing.

"Ok, this is getting awkward. Me and Mattia should be leaving." I said, standing up.

"Where you guys going?"

"Going to hook up." Mattia answered like it was no big deal. The boys immediately began wolf howling.

"No we aren't!" I slapped Mattia's arm. "We're going to his house to watch a movie." I laughed.

"Is watching a movie some code for something really kinky?" Alejandro asked, adding a wink.

"Oh my god." I mumbled in embarassment.

"I was kidding you guys, I'm still a virgin." Mattia said, rolling his eyes and grabbing my hand as we ran out of the room quickly.

"You're an idiot." I laughed as we headed out to his car.

"Come on, let's go be a regular teenage couple." He said which made me smile.

We drove to his house and spent the day just watching movies, cuddling and eating junk food.

But now came the hard part... Leaving.

Me and Mattia stood in the airport, along with Alvaro, Alejandro and Kairi who decided to come along.

My flight would be called any minute, and I knew the tears were coming.

"Babygirl... Babygirl, don't cry. I'll see you sooner than you think." He kissed my forehead.

"Leaving you the second time is hell of a lot harder than the first." I mumbled.

"What?" He asked, clearly not hearing me.

"I love you." I pecked his lips, one tear escaping my eye.

"I love you more." He smiled, cupping my face.

"Have fun on tour, don't think about me too much." I laughed.

"That would be impossible. You won't ever leave my mind."

I smiled. "And don't find a prettier girl in the vip line." I pointed my finger at Mattia and he laughed.

"Trust me, I won't.... Because she doesn't exist." He gave me a shy smile.

"Mattia cut that out!" I shouted.

"What am I doing?" He laughed.

"You're being so cute." I stomped my foot on the ground. "Tell me I'm ugly and that you hate me, that way it'd be easier to leave." I laughed at my own comment.

"You're ugly and I hate you." He leaned his forehead against mine and I smiled up at him.

"Flight 302 to Texas is boarding now." I heard the intercom go off.

"That's my cue." I pecked Mattia's lips. "Goodbye jerk."

"It's not goodbye silly, it's see you later!" He laughed.

"I'll see you later my love." He blew a kiss to me.

I turned, and took a few steps.

I won't turn back.

I won't turn back.

I won't turn back

I won't turn back.

I turned back.

I dropped my bag and ran and jumped into Mattia's arms. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"I don't want to leave you." I whispered in his ear.

"I need to chase my dreams so you need to leave." Mattia laughed in my ear.

"Shut up and kiss me." I said and almost immediately felt his lips on mine.

I felt eyes on me, and knew almost everyone around us was staring. I pulled away and spent a second looking into his eyes before he set me down on the ground.

He looked me in the eyes and moved a piece of hair behind my ear. "Go.. Before you miss your flight."

"That wouldn't be too bad." I said looking up at him, putting my hand over his hand.

"Adeya, go." He said, not smiling this time.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too." He placed his lips on mine once more and then I turned.

I won't turn back.

I won't turn back.

I won't turn back.

"I love you!!" I heard Mattia call after me.

I handed the lady my ticket and turned as she checked it.

"I love you more." I mouthed to him and blew him a kiss.

And then I boarded the plane..

I left Mattia once again.

Mattia Polibio

I watched her walk in, the room immediately filling with people clapping. I knew people were watching me and Adeya, I just didn't know this many. I cleared my throat and turned back to my friends.

"Alright, uh... Let's go." I said, trying to hold my wall up. But my voice cracked giving it away.

"Come on kid." Alejandro placed his hand on my arm as we walked.

"You're going to be all right." Alvaro said.

"You will see her soon bro." Kairi added.

"I hope so." I mumbled.

——————
This was short but theres like 3 more chapters left for this story. I added a few more chapter because I didn't like how I ended the actual story. Thank you so much for all the love, I really appreciate it!