part twenty six

Adeya

"He cheated on you."

Those words sent chills down my spine. I don't believe it. I didn't want to believe it.

Mattia would never do something like that to me, he loves me too much.. right?

"Adeya, let's go." Mattia grabbed my wrist and pulled me away from all the chaos.

I was in shock. I couldn't do anything. I couldn't even cry, no matter how bad I wanted to.

Mattia took me back to the hotel room and sat me on the bed.

"Don't believe her mi vida, she's talking crazy." Mattia said trying to reassure me.

"I..I don't believe her. I don't think." I said trying to gather my words.

I sat there, just staring at the floor. I still can't believe what I heard.

"Who was that Mattia?" I finally got to courage to look him in the eyes.

"Please don't hate me." He said as he grabbed a chair and sat in front of me.

"I could never hate you." I cupped my hand on his face.

"That was Lauren."

I felt my heart break. I felt this before, but this time it was different. I could feel my heart physically breaking.

"Why would she say that?" I gripped my chest as my voice began to crack. I didn't know what to believe now.

"Adeya.."

"Mattia. Why. Would. She. Say. That?"

"You don't believe her.. do you?" He said standing up.

"Mattia I just need you to answer my question. Please. Why would she say that?" I said burying my face into my hands

"Adeya, baby, let's go get something to eat. You're acting delirious." He tried to grab my arm.

"No Mattia. I came all this way, and for what? I go the extra mile for you. I loved you after everything that happened, and you can't answer one simple question for me?" I started to pack my bags.

"Adeya don't." Mattia said trying to stop me from packing.

"Answer my question then." I said crossing my arms.

"Why would she say some stupid shit like that?" I looked at him dead in the eyes.

"She's probably making stuff up. I didn't even know she was here. I'm sorry. I was in shock too. I'd never do anything like that to you, you know that. I only love you." He said while holding my hands.

I took a sigh of relief.

"I'm sorry I was starting to not believe you. I was in shock. I love you. I'm sorry." I said kissing his cheek.

"I didn't see you for so long and that's what I get? Hell no." He pushed me into the bed and we had a full on make out session.

Alejandro rushed into the room yelling my name.

"Adeya, there you are. Come with me. Right now."

"Gosh Alejandro, you always ruin shit." Mattia said throwing a pillow at him.

"Shut the fuck up Mattia, A, let's go." He grabbed my hand and dragged me into the hallway.

Alejandro Rosario

During the show, Adeya announced that she was going to be staying with us on tour. I was filled with happiness.

Then I saw Lauren and I knew... things aren't going to go as planned.