part thirty two

Mattia Polibio

"Adeya, I just want to be with you. I want a life with you." I stared into her eyes, feeling the warmth of her presence.

"I know you won't ever forgive me for what I done, and I know that anything I say won't make that situation any better, but I love you Mattia. Always have and always will."

"No matter what, I'll always choose you. And I hope you know that." I said, while placing a kiss on her forehead.

We hugged for a really long time and everything just felt okay for us, in that moment.

I took her inside and we sat on the couch.

She made popcorn and I put on scary movies, which reminded me of the first time she invited me into her house.

I knew she hated scary movies so she was sitting in my arms and I had my arms wrapped around her. I took her hand and brushed my thumb against the back of her hand. Whenever I would do that, she'd get this little smile, which always made me happy.

After about 3 hours of watching movies, I looked at the clock and it was 10PM. Adeya was fast asleep so I carried her and took her into her room. I placed her on her bed and she opened her eyes.

"I need to shower. I stink." She said as she stretched.

"I'll help you shower in the morning, but for now, just rest. You did too much today." I said while petting the top of her head, brushing her hair back.

"Thank you for taking such good care of me." She closed her eyes and smiled.

"Always." I said as I placed a kiss on her forehead and headed downstairs.

I grabbed a few pillows and a blanket and made my way upstairs to sleep in Adeya's room. I made my space on the rug next to her bed since I didn't want to bother her on her bed.

I lay there, thinking about how I let things go so easily. But it's Adeya, she's someone I want to spend my whole life with. She's someone I enjoy taking grocery shopping. She's someone who could make your whole day just by laughing. That's the kind of love I want to be around for the rest of my life. I feel at home when I'm around her.

And this time, I feel like it's right for us.

Adeya

I woke up in my bed and I checked the time, 9:21AM. I sat up and looked around for Mattia, I guess he went home, I sighed. I turned to get off of my bed and stepped on something. I looked under my feet and it was Mattia. I giggled and made my way to the bathroom.

As I was brushing my teeth, I heard Mattia yell, as if he was scared.

I finished brushing my teeth, looked out the bathroom door and became face to face with Alejandro.

His face was really puffy and his eye was super swollen.

"Ale? What are you..? Why are you?" I stared at him with so much fear and hurt in my eyes. Seeing him again made my whole body ache

"How the fuck did you even get in?" I hear Mattia say, but as he said it, it sounded so drowned out. As if he was barely there.

"Adeya, I came here to work things out with you. But I guess you're back to being wrapped around Mattia's finger." He said as he placed a the key to my house I gave him a while back on my desk.

Mattia got up and tried to chase after him but I stopped him.

"He's a fucking psychopath." Mattia said while sitting on my bed.

"Like his baby mama. Made for each other." I said trying to lighten the mood.

"Anyways let's go get some food, but you're paying." He said while putting on a hoodie.

"No fair! You told me before that I would never have to pay for anything as long as I'm with you." I pouted.

"This feels so one-sided, I'm going to rant about you on my spam." He covered his face, pretending to cry.

"I hate you, you're so ugly." I pushed him, laughing. And we made our way downstairs.

I sat on a stool as he grabbed a soda from the fridge.

"It's 10AM and you're drinking Mountain Dew? You didn't even brush your teeth, you're so gross!" I cringed at him. He looked at me dead in the eye as he opened the soda and started to drink it.

"And you're broke. That is why we aren't going to breakfast." He teased.

"Speak for yourself. You're eating out of my fridge." I said as he grabbed a piece of bread from my pantry.

"I'm hungry okay, I could eat a whole.....a whole....you know??" He said stuffing his mouth with one whole bread.

"Ass. Because that's what your breath smells like. Please get out of my sight." I said pinching my nose closed.

He came up to me and puckered his lips, trying to kiss me.

"I'm going to file a restraining order on you!!" I got up, screaming and started to run away.

"You're so dramatic. It's just my breath, it's not like I'm stalking you.....unless." He plopped on the couch with his Mountain Dew.

"Shut up stinky. You're lucky I love you." I sat on the arm of the couch, still staying away from him.

"Come sit next to me and let's watch a movie." He tapped the spot next to him.

"No, I don't enjoy the movies you pick, it's always mafia movies. It scares me." I crossed my arms, pouting.

"You're scared of everything. But okay, let's play Nintendo then." He said while getting up to turn on my switch.

"Loser has to buy breakfast." She giggles and we shook on it.

Mattia Polibio

We were playing Mario Kart and all I could do was stare at Adeya. The way her head flew back as she would laugh. I loved listening to her laugh.

I'll always lose because, she'll be looking at the TV while I'm looking at her. Remembering what I lost, and what I also gained back. She keeps me sane while I'm losing my mind.

I want her to stay forever, she knows more than anyone. She knows my darkness, and she always knows how to keep me out of it. She's my best friend. I wouldn't want it any other way.

I know everything must come to an end, but hopefully the end isn't near. The only person I want to spend the rest of my life with, is sitting right next to me. My heart in human form.

And I know that the only thing that matters is right here.

———
HI IM GOING TO PUBLISH A NEW BOOK YOU GUYS BETTER LIKE IT OR ELSE!! jk!

also.
y'all just love not voting or......

kinda rude 😣! chair!!!! but make it electric!jk but not rlly.

please vote! thank you for reading this shitty chapter 🦧 still have writers block for the last 2 fokin days im cry