part twenty five

this is 'mattia's song' for adeya, you could play it when he starts to sing it or play it whenever you want to lol. also this is one long ass chapter, sorry!

Adeya

It's been two months since I last saw my boyfriend.

Yes, I said my boyfriend. We haven't broken up and have kept this long distance thing going. Talking every single night either it be facetime, texting or calling. We talk everyday. And I love him more than ever.

You may be wondering why I haven't gone to see him.. Well, I don't really have the money and my mom said that if I want to go, I need to pay for everything. Mattia said he would pay for me, but it's too expensive. Well, up until now.

He was going to Alabama... A place I could afford a ticket to!

So as soon as I got my plane ticket, I called the one person I needed to talk to.

Alvaro Romero.

"Hello?" Alvaro answered.

"Hey Alvaro, it's Adeya." I said.

"What's up?" He said, clearly confused on why I was calling him.

"I need you and Alejandro's help..." I said, knowing I confused him even more.

"With what?"

"Suprising Mattia." I smiled as I said it.

"Are you coming to the Alabama show??"

"Yes I am.. I just need your help on making this suprise amazing."

"What can I help you with?" He asked and then I began explaining my master plan. And he was all for it.

And then it was final, tomorrow morning I was flying to see my wonderful boyfriend.

I talked to Mattia that night like I always do. I laid in bed and waited for his facetime call. I answered in the second it popped up on my screen and I saw his face, which immediatley made me smile.

"Hello beautiful." He said causing my cheeks to slightly turn pink.

"I miss you."

"Miss you more." He smiled. "Are you sure you can't come to Alabama?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"I told you babe, I don't have the money right now. My job sucks and I'm going to need to work for a month before even thinking of a plane ticket." I lied right through my teeth.

"What if I fly you out?" He begged.

"I am not taking your money. Where do you go after Alabama?"

"Oklahoma."

"That's like a two hour drive from Texas! I'll be there." I smiled.

"That's another 2 weeks away though."

"Hey! I am driving two hours to see you, you're lucky I don't make you wait until you come to Texas in another month!!"

"Yeah I guess you're right."

Our conversation was pointless and stupid for the next 30 minutes. Until I told Mattia I was tired and I fell asleep. I did need to sleep, because in just a couple hours I would be boarding my flight to Alabama. Oh I am such a good girlfriend.

I may be sneaky, but I am a good girlfriend.

————————————————————

"Alvaro!!" I said wrapping my arms around him. "Alex!!" I said turning to Alejandro

"Glad you're back A." Alejandro smiled at me.