part eight

hi hehe i added a song for this chapter to make a it a little cute. hope you enjoy! you could also listen to the song if you want.

Mattia Polibio

I stood on Adeya's  front porch, in one of my nicest outfits. I was wearing a pair of white printed pants and a black turtle neck long sleeve.

I knocked on her front door and seconds later, my eyes laid on the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, my girlfriend.

"You look beautiful." I said pecking her lips. She was wearing a black dress that was tight at the top but at the waist it flowed and ended around mid thigh. She had her hair in loose curls and she was wearing these black heels.

"You're not too bad yourself." She smiled, grabbing my hand. We headed to my car.

I took another glimpse at her. God, she was perfect. The late sun was shining right on her face making her glow. I held her hand in mine as I began driving down the street.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her reach over and turn the radio on. She scanned the stations for a while until a song came on and her eyes immediatley lit up.

"I love this song!" She said, turning it up. I didn't recognize it.

She began slowly rocking her body back and forth and singing the song, during the entire song her hand never left mine.

"Down to walk the walk until the end. The prize you find a lover and a friend. Baby I'm gonna love you like a stan" She looked at me singing then turned her head to the window. A smile crept on her face as she closed her eyes and listened to the slow beat.

"Wait, is this 6LACK?" I began recognizing the voice.

"Yes yes yes!" She said. "It's Stan, one of my favorite love songs by him."

"Alejandro loves this dude." I laughed, remember how Alejandro freaked out when 6LACK followed him on twitter.

"Me and him both." She said.

As I stopped at a red light, I began really listening to the words.

"I'm just thankful that I could find you" Those words replayed in my head after the song ended.

I was deeply grateful that I could be in the same car as Adeya. Looking at her, kissing her, and talking to her. Watching her sit there, swaying her body to the music, God I was in love with her.

I know I have only known her for a little bit, but I have never felt this way before. She drove me crazy the first time I saw her. I just wanted to scream it out. I was in love with Adeya Jones! But I couldn't do that. Not yet.

We pulled up to the resturant, where I would be spending my last months pay checks.

"Mattia... This is really expensive." She said cautiously as we pulled up into a parking space.

"Don't you worry about a thing." I laughed, getting out. Before I could get there, Adeya opened her door. "Babe. I always open the door for you."

She pecked my lips. "You don't need to." She giggled, grabbing my hand as we walked towards the front door. Her heels clicked against the ground and she walked two steps ahead of me. Her arm behind her and mine in front as our hands connected between us.

This is my favorite feeling in the world.

She's my favorite person in the world.

Adeya

"Mattia! You're an idiot!" I laughed, as the check was placed on our table. He pranced on it like a little kid on candy. He had just finished telling me a story of how last summer he jumped off a rock into the water and ended up fracturing two parts of his arm.