part five

Adeya

I bit my lip as the wind blew my hair back as I walked to the school. Why? Why did I kiss to kiss him? Stupid. I'm stupid. I know what's going to happen. I'm going to be heartbroken and so is he. This is happening again.

I was starting to develop feelings for Mattia Polibio and every time I saw him, they grew. I got butterflies whenever he was around. As I entered the school doors, all I could think about was that kiss. It wasn't like any kiss I've had before. I could still taste his lips on mine. I turned a corner heading to my class, only to bump into a chest.

I looked up to see the familiar face. "Oh, hi Pinto." I said staring at the face of Mattia's friend.

"What's the rush?" He laughed, picking up my bag that fell when I bumped into him.

"Uhh, just getting to class."

"Where are ya heading?" He began walking next to me down the hallway.

"D building, third floor." I stared at the ground, trying to get Mattia out of my head.

"I'll walk you there." I nodded my head and we walked in silence for about 30 seconds. Before he spoke up again. "So, you and Mattia?" He smiled at me.

Fuck. How did he know about the kiss already? "How do you know?" I quickly said, my eyes widening and my face reddening.

It happened like 5 minutes ago.

"It's pretty obvious, half the school knows." He said.

"What!?" Word got around fast as I looked up at Pinto with complete shock over my head. "The kiss happened like 5 minutes ago!"

Pinto looked at me, laughing. "You guys kissed?"

"uh.. What were you talking about?" I said. So, he wasn't talking about the kiss.. Oh no, I just made an idiot out of myself.

"How you guys like each other.." He smirked. "I didn't know you guys kissed."

"W-we don't like each other." I stuttered out.

"It's pretty obvious Adeya. Everyone can tell just how you guys walk together. You don't hide it."

"Does Mattia know?" I said, talking about me liking him.

"Well, I guess after your little kiss he might." Pinto laughed at me. I bite my lip.

"This is my class." I said pointing to the door.

"I need to start walking with you more often, you can't keep your mouth shut." He laughed. "Have a fun class cutie." He winked before turning around.

"You know, I thought we were going to have a nice conversation without you trying to hit on me!" I shouted after him and he laughed and shrugged his shoulders as he continued walking.

I laughed as I walked into class. And for a split second, me and Mattia's kiss, was out of my mind.

But that only lasted a second.

Mattia Polibio

I couldn't wipe the smile off of my face as I headed to my class. Adeya kissed me. I couldn't even focus on what she said after the kiss because I was so happy there was a kiss in the first place.

She can totally make a boy go crazy.

I couldn't stop smiling as I sat in my chair in Math class. Alejandro noticed and laughed.

"What got you so happy?" He looked at me as I took my seat next to him. Before I could answer, Pinto walked in.

"Polibio and Adeya kissed at lunch!" He shouted. Everyones attention turned to me. I was too happy to be embarrassed.