part twenty three

Adeya

My heart wanted to burst out of my chest and personally hug Mattia. But my body stuck in place, not able to move. God, I loved this boy. I loved him way to much to let him screw up his life.

"Mattia, I-" I paused to think. "I can't let you ruin your life. Love, listen to me." I said, stepping closer, cupping his face with my hands, rubbing my thumbs gently on his cheeks.

"If you're saying that you're going to leave me again, I don't want to listen.." He stared at me, his eyes full of sadness and worry.

"It's not going to be like before. I won't leave you like that every again. You, You can come visit when you're not on tour and we will text and call and facetime every single day. I don't want you to feel guilty for chasing your dreams. And when you come to Texas, you bet your ass I'll buy vip tickets." I smiled, licking my lips.

"The only thing that matters is right here."

"I love you too much to ever let you go again."

"I just don't want to go through what I did for 3 months..." He sighed.

"Neither do I, it won't ever be like that. Ever. You need to trust me on this." I begged for him to listen to me.

"I love you ... I just want to be with you, but I will go on tour.." He surrendered.

"I won't leave you like I did before." I whispered in his ear.

Mattia pressed his lips against me, slipping his hand around my waist and pulling me close to his body.

"Get some batty boy!"

"Finally!"

"Thank God!"

The boys began shouting stuff as others wolf whistled. I laughed during the kiss, everything was right... for now.

We pulled away and just stared, admiring each others presense.

"I'm taking you on a date tonight." Mattia stated.

"I-I didn't bring anything to wear other than sweatpants." I awkwardly laughed.

"I still have your clothes from the night of Pinto's party." Alvaro interuppted.

"As much as I would love to stay and talk to you, me and the boys have some planning to do." He winked and handed Alvaro his credit card.

He leaned into Alvaro's ear and whispered something. And then he was gone.

I turned to Alvaro.

"Let's head to the mall!" He held up the credit card and we went out to his car.

————————————————-

After two hours of shopping, Alvaro was burning my hair one piece at a time while he was trying to curl it. He searched up videos on YouTube since he had no clue how to curl hair.

"So you won't tell me where he is taking me?"

"Nope." I saw him smile evily in the mirror.

After another hour and a half, he finally smiled at me.

"You. Look. Amazing." He said, putting a hand over his mouth as I walked out of the bathroom.

"This was all your magic." I said hugging him "Thank you."

"Anytime best friend." He smiled.

"Adeya? You ready?" Mattia called from downstairs.

"Hold on! You need a princess entrance! Wait for me to call you name!" Alvaro said quickly scurring out of the room.