Chapter 6 - 🖤

•Damon's POV ~

Everything has been going well in my club so far. I guess that means the new server hasn't messed anything up. I haven't seen her yet but I'm sure I will soon.

"Hey, bro. Apricot was asking me about you on my way here." Jax says as he sits down next to me in the VIP section.

I roll my eyes while taking a sip of my whiskey, "Her ass seems to think that she's my damn girlfriend or someone important to me."

Jax laughs and slaps me on the back, "Well, you do call her almost every week. It's your own fault."

"Yeah, for a quick lay and because she's good with her mouth when she isn't talking. If I was going to have a girlfriend, it definitely wouldn't be her. She may be a good fuck but she's annoying and too damn clingy. Did you forget what she did when she walked in on me fucking that woman the other day?" I remind him, watching as he winces at the memory.

"Hmm... Yeah, you're right." He leans back in his seat and stretches his arms behind his head. "Anyway, I'm pretty sure she said she would be waiting for you in your office."

My head snaps in his direction, "Are you fucking kidding me? And you just let her go?"

"Hey, man." He holds his hands up in surrender. "I'm not her damn babysitter."

I let out a deep sigh and stand up before making my way to my office. When I walk in, my gaze instantly lands on Apricot, who is sitting on my desk in her tiny ass work uniform.

"Hey, babe. Took you long enough." She says with a smirk.

I shut the door behind me and walk up to her while speaking in an irritated voice, "What the fuck did I say about you coming into my office without my permission?"

She batted her fake eyelashes at me and put her hand over my dick through my pants, "I'm sorry. I just missed you, babe."

"Stop fucking calling me that." I tell her while grabbing her wrist tightly in my hand.

She gently rubs my dick which is beginning to get hard. I pull her down from the desk, turn her around, lift her skirt and bend her over my desktop.

After we were done and while I was pulling up my pants, I heard the sound of glass breaking and someone yelling right after, "Fuck, you stupid bitch!! What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

Are you fucking kidding me?

I open my office door, grabbed Apricot who looks about ready for round two, and pushed her out. Then I closed the door behind me and made my way towards the growing crowd near the bar.

I stop when I get there and cross my arms over my chest. My eyes land on Kole and I see him rubbing his head with glass scattered around his feet.

Then I look in front of me and see a woman walking backward towards me. She bumps into my chest and immediately freezes before turning around and slowly looking up to my face. I'm shocked for a moment when I see her.

She's by far the most gorgeous woman I have ever laid my eyes upon. She's wearing very little makeup... almost none. Her long hair flows straight down her back and her emerald green eyes stare right into mine. Her lips are slightly parted, painted with nude lipstick.

Damn, I just want to grab her face and smash my lips onto hers. I want to taste her mouth and every other inch of her body. We both just stare at each other, not saying a word. I realize that everyone is looking at us and I'm pretty sure this woman is the one who smashed that beer bottle over Kole's head.

She might be beautiful but I'm still the boss and owner of this place. I also hate it when people make a damn mess and scene in my club.

Being the first one to break the silence, I ask her, "What the hell do you think you're doing starting shit in my club?"