Chapter 34 - 🖤

•Roxie's POV ~

It's been about three weeks since I've come back to Damon's place from the hospital. Three weeks of quiet with no drama.

He has been very persistent about me and lily living here with him. Despite the fact that I have my own apartment, he says he doesn't give a fuck.

No matter how many times I've tried leaving with lily back to our place, he always has some of his guards keeping us from going or he keeps us from going himself.

It's very annoying but I'm sure it's because he doesn't want anything to happen to us. He wants to make sure a repeat doesn't happen so we basically live here now, though I still have my apartment and some of our stuff over there.

Yes, I did want to leave back to my apartment with lily, I really did. Then I found out Apricot was going to be living here with Damon, of course I wouldn't want to be around one of the many girls he's slept with let alone live with them but then I thought, how am I supposed to get my revenge on Apricot if I'm gone and she's here?

The easiest solution I see to make her pay for what she did to me, is if I'm living here with her under the same roof. Lily still doesn't know about what's going on but Damon says he wants to tell her today.

The news about Apricot carrying Damon's child has officially become real to me. I haven't seen her since the time Val basically gave her a personal mom whooping. I don't know how lily is going to take this news, she may be seven years old but she's not an idiot.

I have been sleeping with lily in her room for the past three weeks. Me and Damon may have had a little intimate moment together in his bed room but that doesn't mean everything is all unicorns and rainbows. I'm still upset about everything and I know he slept with her before we met, so I shouldn't be mad at him for this long but it still hurts like a bitch.

I haven't done anything yet to get back at him for leaving me the way he did in his bed room but I just wanted to get him off guard.

Me and Damon haven't done anything intimate with each other even though he tries so hard to get me back in his room. My wounds have pretty much been healing good and I got my cast removed yesterday morning, which is good because I need both of my hands working in order for my plan to work.

Today however, I know for a fact that he won't be expecting what I'm about to do to him.

Payback is a mother fucker.

He's currently in his office getting some work done. He told everyone that he didn't want to be bothered since he's busy looking over and signing some important documents. I don't know what they are but I'm sure it's pretty boring so, why not entertain him a bit?

As I get to his office, I see the two same guards standing outside of his door that were there the last time. The same day I came to his office, one of them man handled me and ended up getting shot in the hand for it.

I walk up to them and cross my arms over my chest. The one who got shot in the hand glances at me once and stands up even straighter if that's even possible. He looks like he's debating whether to let me in or not but eventually, he sighs and knocks twice before opening the door for me.

I smile at him even though he was an ass during my last encounter with him. I know he was just doing his job. If it was me, I probably would've done the same thing and let's face it, I'm not a bitch like those females who think that they can boss all of the employees around just because she's sleeping with their boss.

Walking into Damon's office, my eyes immediately land on him. He doesn't even glance up once as his eyes are glued to the pile of files on his desk.