Chapter 50 - 🖤

•Roxie's POV ~

Slowly, my eyes begin to open. The lights are dimmed and I look around to see that I'm in Damon's bed.

I quickly sit up and look down at my clothes to see that I'm still in Damon's large t-shirt. Thankfully, I didn't get any vomit on his shirt so he didn't change me.

Even if he would've changed me, there's no way that he could tell that I'm pregnant. I'm only a month into my pregnancy and my stomach isn't that noticeable right now. If anything, it looks like it grew a tiny bit because of the amount of food that I'm eating.

Thinking back to what happened, I can't help but get goosebumps. Damon honestly scared me. I had never seen him that angry before.

I had woken up because I heard Damon's voice. When I opened my eyes, Damon was closing the bedroom door. I waited a couple of seconds before getting up and looking for him.

As I was walking down one of the hallways, I heard a loud shatter, as if somebody had dropped glass onto the floor. I followed the noise and found myself stopping in front of the room that Apricot is staying in.

Her door was wide open and I took two steps into her room before my eyes landed on Damon, who had lifted her up off from the ground by her throat. He was holding her above the ground as she tried to remove his hands from around her throat.

As I had saw the scene in front of me, my entire body froze. I couldn't move, I was completely in shock. There were veins popping out from his forearms and his expression terrified me.

I was too scared to walk up to him. I was scared that if I had went up to him, he would've took his anger out on me.

I know that Apricot has done a lot of wrong things and I will never ever forgive any of it or forget. I'm not a heartless person though. My eyes travel down to her belly, where her baby bump is visible even with the baggy shirt that she's wearing.

No matter how horrible Apricot has been, that baby shouldn't have to die. In the beginning, I was clearly upset about the fact that Damon was going to have a baby with another woman. I didn't want to accept the truth, especially because I had lost my baby... we had lost our baby.

I came to the conclusion that the baby is Damon's and when he found out about lily, he never once rejected her. When that baby is born, I'm going to do my best to love him or her as Damon loves lily. I'll treat the baby as my own, no matter who the mother is.

"What the hell is happening in here?" Enrique's voice called out from behind me.

I heard Val gasp and they both ended up staying silent, not saying a word. I'm sure they were both just as shocked as I was.

I didn't want Damon to end up blaming himself for the loss of his now, second baby. If I didn't do anything, I'm sure he would've one hundred percent ended up killing both Apricot and the baby.

After gathering up what little courage I had, I made my way to Damon and put a shaky hand on his arm. When I managed to get him to release her, she fell to the ground.

I don't know why but I suddenly felt sick. I ended up vomiting on the floor in front of me and after, I became extremely dizzy. The dizziness made me stumble backwards before I fell to the floor and immediately blacked out.

"You're awake." Damon's voice cut through my thoughts, making me turn my head to the door.

He walked over to me and placed a hand on my forehead, not saying anything else.

"What..." I pause for a moment before continuing. "What happened after I-"

"After you fell unconscious?" He questions, finishing my sentence off.