Chapter 64 - 🖤

•Roxie's POV ~

The look that appeared on Jax's face when, Ness, told him that he wasn't the one who got her pregnant, most likely pissed her off even more than what she already is.

Her eyes narrow in on him, "Why the fuck do you look so relieved to hear that?"

He runs his hands over his face and inhales a deep breath, "Maybe because I'm not the father?"

"So, if you were the father, what would you have done then?" She questions, looking at him as if he's the dumbest person alive.

He shrugs his shoulders, "I'm not the father, though. So I don't have to worry about the what if's."

Ness narrows her eyes at him and clenches her jaw, "You're a fucking asshole! I can't believe that I ever slept with you!"

"Who the hell is the father anyways?!" He asks, crossing his arms over his chest.

"That's none of your damn concern!" She gives him a disgusted look. "Any guy is better than you."

He lets out a scoff and rolls his eyes, "Yeah, right. Let me ask you something. Do you even know who the father is?"

"Excuse you?!" She takes a step towards him.

"I'm just saying, your bump is obviously bigger than, Roxie's. Were you sleeping around with anyone else while we were having sex?" He asks, causing her to stomp up to him with a seriously pissed off expression on her face.

"Nessa and Jax, were getting down and dirty together?!" Marcus asks, not so quietly, causing, Charlotte, to hit his arm and shush him.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!?!" She shouts, before landing a punch right in his face.

He stumbles backwards a bit, but she doesn't stop. She closes the distance between them and proceeds to punch him twice more, before he reaches his hands up and grabs her wrists.

"Let me the fuck go!" She yells, trying to pull away from his hold. "Don't you dare fucking touch me, Jaxon!"

"THAT'S ENOUGH!!!" Damon shouts from beside me, before he begins walking up to them. "Jax, let go of her wrists."

Jax says nothing and just stares at, Ness, for a few seconds. Then, he reluctantly lets her go and she snatches her hands away from him.

"V, you're going to the ball with, Lucky." Damon says, before turning to, Jax. "You're going to be with, Sarah, tonight."

Jax sighs and shakes his head, "Damon, that's not nec-"

"Don't." Damon cuts him off while holding a hand up. "You're in no position to argue with me. Also, the next time you want to bring up my wife, I won't hesitate to cut out your tongue. Keep her the fuck out of it."

Jax looks like he wants to say something but chooses to bite his tongue instead and walks over to, Sarah. She opens up her purse and pulls out a napkin, handing it over to, Jax, who uses it to clean the little amount of blood that started to come out of his nose.

Damon whispers something in, Vanessa's ear, before placing a quick kiss on her forehead. Her eyes are glossy with tears but she blinks them away, trying her best to stay strong.

"Alright, are we ready to go?" Val announces, as her, Enrique, Lily and Sebastian, all walk into the foyer.

The both of them immediately notice that something's wrong after their eyes land on, Ness.

"What the hell is going on in here?" Enrique asks, his body tensing up.

"Umm, I don't think this is the right moment to talk about it, Uncle." Sarah nervously speaks up, as she rubs her arm. "We really should get going. We're already late as it is."