Chapter 33 - 🖤

•Roxie's POV ~

"Roxie! Get the hell back here!" Damon yells after me as I walk towards Nessa's room.

I ignore him and keep walking, wanting to get out of here as soon as possible. There's no way in hell I'm going to stay here, under the same roof with the woman who kidnapped me, tortured me and killed my child.

"I'm talking to you!" He yells again but I still don't respond.

I hear his heavy footsteps getting closer and I immediately start walking faster but he catches up to me in less than five seconds and grabs my hand. I try pulling my hand out of his grasp but all he does is tighten his hold and pulls me along with him, in the direction of his room.

"Let go of me!" I yell to him but this time, it's him who ignores me and keeps walking.

Only when we're in his room does he release his hold on my hand. I turn to face him just as he slams the bed room door shut.

"Why can't you just leave me alone?!" I yell at him while running my hand through my hair in frustration.

"Because you're mine! I don't know how many more times you want me to repeat it for you to actually understand!" He yells back while grabbing his lamp from the bed side table and throwing it across the room, making me flinch as it shatters once it makes contact with the wall.

"I am not yours anymore! I don't know how many more times I have to tell you in order for you to get that through your thick ass skull!" I take a breath before continuing my yelling, "This is exactly what I was afraid of and what I wanted to avoid! Yes, it was mostly the fact that lily would get too attached to you and you would end up leaving but in this case, you're having a child with another woman, who's living with you now. Lily still got attached to you and guess what, she's going to be heartbroken now because we have to leave! How do you think lily would react if we were to tell her you're having a baby with another woman? She calls you 'daddy' for fucks sake!" I finish telling him while trying not to let my voice crack.

"You are mine! You will always fucking be mine! There isn't another man out there for you because if anyone so much as tries to take you from me, I will fucking murder them in ways they can't even imagine." He punches the wall twice, making two big ass holes, "As for lily, she's my daughter! She will always be my first child, blood or not, I don't give a fuck. Let someone try to tell me otherwise and I'll break their fucking jaws! Lily's smart, I'm sure she would understand if we just explain what's happening to her."

I scoff at him, "What the fuck would you like me to say to her? Hey lily, you're going to be a big sister but the baby isn't coming from me because Damon got another woman pregnant."

He lets out a low growl, "Dad."

"What?" I question with my eyebrow raised.

"Dad." He repeats, "You said Damon, I'm her fucking dad."

"Well it seems you're not only her dad but someone else's also." I reply, my voice laced with venom.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" He yells before running a hand down his face.

If he was a cartoon character, he would have smoke coming out of his ears right now.

"What the hell do you want Damon!?" I ask, trying not to let my voice crack.

"You!!" He yells back to me angrily, before running a hand through his hair.

"Well, you can't have me." I tell him calmly. "You can't always get what you want Damon."

His jaw clenches and he walks up to me slowly, like if he's hunting his prey, "I'm not letting you leave me and I'm not letting you take lily either."