Chapter 18 - 🖤

•Roxie's POV ~

His parents? I knew we were going to meet them but I didn't assume they'd want to do it in private. Now that they're actually standing in front of us my heart is racing, I'm so nervous.

His moms straight face turns into a huge smile and she walks up to me, throwing her arms around me in a really tight hug, Damn she's strong.

I tense up at first but then relax in her embrace and hug her back. Just not with so much strength as her.

After a few more seconds, she lets go and places her hands on my shoulders.

"Let me look at my daughter in law." She says, still smiling as she looks my entire body up and down, head to toe.

Daughter in law? Hold up, wait what?!

"You are so gorgeous and this dress is stunning! I'm so glad my son has found you." She tells me with a genuine smile.

I smile back, "Thank you ma'am."

"Oh please! My name is Valentina. Call me that or mom." She says as she winks.

Mom? That's a word I never thought I'd use again.

"And my name is Enrique, darling. Call me that or dad."

Dad? And that's a word I thought I wouldn't ever get to use.

"Umm, it's very nice to finally meet you both. My name is Roxie Montez." I tell them nervously.

"Likewise darling, and who is this?" Enrique asks while trying to look behind Damon's leg.

"Come here bubbles." I say while holding my hand out to her.

She grabs it and stands next to me, "This is Lily Montez. She's my daughter."

Their faces turn into shock, as I expected but what I didn't expect was for them to say, "We're grandparents?"

This time my face turned to shock. I actually don't know how I'm supposed to react to them. Their family really amazes me. Anyone In Damon's shoes would've left and ran for the hills when they found out about lily but he stayed.

Then there's his parents, most parents would probably be angry their son is with someone who has a child already that isn't his but not them, they accepted us without a second thought. His family truly amazes me.

"She looks so adorable!! Damon, why didn't you tell us about her?" Valentina asks him.

He grins, "It was a surprise."

"Well, now that we've met each other, why don't we go into the ballroom to eat." Enrique suggests.

"Yes, let's go everyone." Valentina ushers us all out of the room.

♾♾♾♾

As we enter, everyone stops what they're doing and turns their attention to the three of us. This time, Damon is in the middle, holding both of our hands in his.

The ballroom is huge! Every room I enter is always better than the last. I can't believe Damon owns this place.

We make our way to the front of the room with him and he grabs a microphone to address the crowd.

"Thank you all for coming out tonight although I'm sure my mother threatened most of you." He says before everyone laughs.

"Everyone in this room knows who I am but y'all don't know who these two gorgeous girls are standing next to me. On my right, is Roxie. She's my queen so you all will treat her with the same respect you treat me with. To my left is our little princess Lily. If any of you so much as looks or speaks to them the wrong way, you'll be getting a visit to the pit. I don't care who you are."