𝟘𝟙.

Ⅱ 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 Ⅱ💗

"Finally, I'm tired of being in this jail cell wit these musty ass kids." Tyler said as the dismissal bell rung.

"Smellin like straight ass and gorillas." I laughed at Deja as I got my stuff off my desk and got up.

"What's the move for the weekend?" We walked out the class and headed to my locker.

"Shit, ion know. I'm tryna stay home doe." 

I put in my combination and put everything in there before waiting on Deja and Tyler to do the same. These bitches had they own locker, they just wanted to use mine. 

I close my locker and we walk off.

"Come on." I saw my sister, Lexi, pull up so we ran over there and got in her car.

"Hey y'all." She pulled off.

"Wassup."

"Hey."

"Hey bae." Tyler said.

"Bae? Bitch you cheating on me?" I turned around in my seat and looked at her.

"It's not cheating if y'all know about it each other." She shrugged.

"You ain't shit." Deja laughed.

"Where we going?" I asked Lexi, noticing we wasn't taking the regular way home.

"We finna slide to my friend spot real quick." 

"A boy? Cause we know you don't fuck wit bitches, besides Kennedy." Deja said.

"Yeah, Kennedy on her way over there too." Lexi laughed.

"Can we just go home? You know I don't like people." I whined.

"No, you needa get out and socialize." Lexi said as we pulled up to a house that had a few people outside.

"Okay, you can go in. I'ma stay ina car." I plopped my feet on the dashboard as everybody got out the car.

Lexi came around, opened my door, and smacked my feet down.

"Get yo ass out my shit. Ole homebody." She laughed and pulled me out the car.

We walked up to the house and up the porch steps as everybody looked at us. 

"Wassup Lexi?" Some people said as we walked up to the front door.

"Hey y'all." She waved and kept it moving.

"Damn ma, where you from?" Some nigga said to me as I followed Lexi.

"My moma coochie." 

When we walked through the front door, it was 3 niggas sitting in the living room. They all looked at us as we walked in.