𝟟𝟜.

im backkkk , y'all missed me ? 😃

|| 𝐋𝐞𝐱𝐢 𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 || 🧘🏽‍♀️

"Bae you seen her pacifier?" I yelled bouncing Angel up and down in my arms with one hand as I moved the blanket around and looked inside her crib for the pacifier with the other, "it's not in here."

"You looked under the crib?"

"Yeah I still don't see it."

"Hold on I'm finna look in here," he yelled back from our room while I continued to rock her back in forth in attempts to calming her down.

"Shhh goddamnit!"

"Girl don't talk to my baby like that, the hell," Sheed said frowning holding her pacifier out then placing it in her mouth before taking her from me, "come here da da baby."

She instantly stopped crying and I rolled my eyes and kissed my teeth, "y'all are sickening."

"Kiss our ass," he said sticking his tongue out while she cooed, "yeah, tell her kiss yo ass and lick the cheek while she at it."

"If you wanna go back on the couch and get hit with the pot just say that "

He instantly started huffing, "bae please no, anything but the pot that bitch be stinging especially when you cock it back."

"Cock is a funny ass word."

"...cock," he said laughing, "that's what them white girls be saying on pornhub."

I started laughing before mocking them, "yes daddy, your cock is so good, harder!"

"No don't fuck me like that, fuck me like this."

"You sick as fuck but they really be like that," he said laughing before looking down at Angel in his arms with wide eyes, "bae tell me why I forgot I was holding her, what if I just dropped her ass?"

Im alive but im dead.

"She woulda been a dropped ass baby then," I said lowly before looking at the floor and how much of a fall it would've been, "it's giving me coma, no Janaee."

"But she still got soft spots."

"You right, it's giving me disabled, no Janaee."

"But she a baby, she ain't as strong yet."

"You right, it's giving me brain dead, no Janaee."

"Janaee ain't no damn brain dead."

I sighed as he rocked Angel softly while she yawned, meaning she would be out in no time, "she must've been to have pulled the shit she pulled."

It's been a while since I've seen Janaee, talked to her, or even talked about her honestly. We haven't seen each other or spoken to each other since our fight at the hospital when I went to visit our mom.