52.

||𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧|| 💍

"Bae wake yo big ass up," Cameron said waking me up smacking my ass as he flopped down on the bed next to me.

"Stop pookie you gone leave a handprint and I'm too light for that," I whined rubbing the spot he hit frowning, "you abusive as a husband, let's divorce."

"And you thicker than you was yesterday, let's fuck again,"

"I'm not finna play Cameron it's too early," I shook my head sighing as I sat up in bed pulling the covers back and hopping out.

"It's never too early fat ma said she want fat pa now, I was talking to her while you was sleep,"

"If I always gave fat ma what she wanted Lord knows I would've had too many abortions to count," I mumbled grabbing my robe off the nightstand and putting it on before going into my suitcase and grabbing my toothbrush, "what time is it?"

"Time for you to get a watch."

I leaned on the bed grabbing a pillow and smacking him in the head with it laughing, "You aggy, what time is it forreal."

"Time for you to hit the paste, yo breath hot," he laughed moving me out the way and waving his hand in front of his face.

"Ion think breath is ever cold but okay dumbass." I rolled my eyes going to the dresser by the TV and grabbing my phone checking the time which read 11:04 making me frown, "bae it ain't even twelve yet why you wake me up so early?"

He got up from the bed smiling, "it's our last day in Maui ma we gotta enjoy it before going back to reality,"

"But I wanted to sleep innn," I groaned pouting as he came up behind me putting his arms around my waist kissing my neck.

"I know wifey I did too but I got our day planned already and ion want us running late so we gotta start getting ready."

"Okay, I'm not even gonna ask what we doing cause I know you not gone tell me," I said unlocking my phone, "I'm finna call Teezy and check on Jay,"

I went to his contact and pressed FaceTime, waiting as the phone rung twice before he answered, "goodmorning bes-aht aht what's that shit around yo mouth? On my caucasian soul it better be crust and not what I think it is!"

Frowning, I wiped my face, "best that's dried up slob, stop thinking negative."

"Bae stop lying to that man."

"I-all I know is ya ass better not come back to the states pregnant," he said and Jay instantly started yelling gibberish in the background making Teezy put the camera on him, "yeah tell her mini white man while she walking around with yo siblings on her lips and shit,"

"Nah I think that's him saying he want a sister," Cameron smirked glancing at me while proceeding to get his things ready.

"Hear no evil, see no evil throw him off the balcony while it ain't no witnesses," Teezy whispered and I laughed before looking back at Cameron telling him to go to hell.