𝟞𝟟.

|| 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧 || 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚 . 🎭

"Alright now everythings taken care of this time," Brenda chuckled closing the manila folder and rolling away from the table in her desk chair, "I promise."

I smiled as I stood up along with her before walking around the table to her side and extending my hand, "thank you."

"No problem, sorry this took so long wrap up but it's not my fault," she chuckled pushing her chair in after shaking my hand, "I'm just the lawyer."

"It ain't no problem I understand, I'm just glad I'm walking out with a business," I said as we made our way to the door before laughing, "forreal this time."

We walked down the hall and stopped at the printer so she could pick up the documents before placing them in another manila folder then handing it to me, "here's a copy of everything you and your wife signed and everything you and the Connor's went over."

"Thanks," I took the folder and tucked it under my arm as we continued our trek to the door.

Once we made it to the door, she turned to me, "you and your wife officially own the business, congratulations and have a great day."

"You too."

I walked outside and took my keys out my pocket as I approached my car before popping the locks.

After I was inside and had the car started, I pulled my phone out and facetimed my wife, "hey mama, guess what?"

She pulled the covers from over her face so I could see her with her hair all over her head and red eyes, "what?"

"Fuck wrong with you?"

"Nothing," she sighed, "I just don't feel good."

I put the phone in my lap and pulled off, "what you mean? how you feel?"

"Drained and just nauseous like I been throwing up all day."

I cheesed, "you been throwing up pretty much since we went on that date, my daughter said she don't like the food you eat ma."

"Cameron for the last time, I'm not—"

"Aight explain yo behavior then Janaee," I smacked my lips at the change in her tone, "you been acting the way you been acting for what reason?"

She scrunched her face up, "how I been acting?"

"Distant, I feel like I been having to beg for yo love or attention and ion understand why especially after I told you about how I was feeling that day," I stopped at a red light and looked at her on the screen, "you been looking flushed and getting irritated by the littlest shit too."

Tears slipped out her eyes and rolled down the side of her face before she took the camera off of her and wiped them, "Cameron I'm not acting like anyth—"

"Like now," I said pulling off as the light turned green, "the fuck you crying for Janaee? All a nigga did was tell you about how you been acting lately, ain't nobody mean to make you cry ma, wipe yo eyes."

"I'm crying because you constantly keep telling me I'm acting a certain way when I know for sure I'm not, you keep asking me what's wrong and I always tell you I'm fine Cameron if I'm fine, I'm fine! just leave me be."

"Hold on, let me pull over real quick," i said lowly, flicking on my turning signal and switching lanes before pulling over.

I sat the phone up against the windshield and looked at her, "I hate to break it to you but you a bad ass actress, you ain't been yoself lately and we both know that, that's why everytime I ask what's been up with you, you hop in defense mode like a nigga accusing you of something when I ain't even accuse you of shit."