𝟝𝟝.

|| 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧 || 🕺🏽.

"Sick of this shit," I mumbled ashing my blunt out hearing Jay's faint cries as he woke up from his nap.

I grabbed my phone off the counter and disconnected the bluetooth before going upstairs into his nursery.

As soon as I walked in, he stopped fussing and just laid there starring at me.

We just stood there having a starring contest until I sneezed blinking and he started smiling while cooing because I lost.

"That's not funny," I smiled going over to him and picking him up, "ion even know why i bother putting you in here for naps, you wake right back up."

He took his binky out his mouth and threw it on the floor, yelling and smacking his gums together.

I bent down picking it up sighing, "not finna do this with you today sir."

After checking his pamper, we went downstairs into the kitchen and I sat him in his high chair while I went in the fridge.

"Mama got the munchies stink," I looked in grabbing a jar of pickles and sitting it on the island, "you want some?"

I grabbed a few and sat them on a tupperware top before walking over to him and holding one out to him.

He slowly grabbed it and proceeded to eat it but scrunched his face up at the taste making me laugh, "they good baby you tripping."

I took it from him and ate it as he started fussing making me smack my lips, "you was just acting like you ain't want it!"

I held another one out to him but his cries only grew louder and he smacked it out my hand and into the floor.

I could tell he was in pain by the way he was crying making me realize what was really wrong with him.

"Mommy know what you need tink," I went into the freezer and grabbed one of his teething toys before giving it to him, "here you go bubba."

He put it in his mouth instantly soothing him and he became quiet as I went back to my pickles and into my thoughts.

It's going on a week since Cameron said what he said that day of my interview and since then, he's been keeping true to his word.

I don't know where he's been but he's been gone alot more and we've barely spoken to each other since that day which is fine with me because ion have shit to say to him.

Jay's been at home with me and I take him with me if I have to run errands. As far as the interview goes, I personally feel like it went well but they said they'll give me a call letting me know their decision.

The sound of my phone ringing snapped me out of my thoughts and I wiped my hands before answering, "yellow."

"What y'all kids be saying?" Papa asked as I answered his facetime call, "new daughter me please, the one I have don't love me no more."

I laughed rolling my eyes at his dramatics, "Papa hush, you know I do."

"I can't tell, you don't even call my old ass."

"Yes I do."

"Put that on something."

"On grandma I do."

"Not my moma rolling in her grave."

"She ain't rolling cause I'm not lying!" I laughed sitting my pickle down, "I do call, all the time."

"It's the lies for me."

"Okay, okay, okay," I sighed finally admitting the truth, "I'm sorry for not calling lately but I've been busy tryna get things together."