𝟚𝟘.

|| 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧 || 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚 🤯

"Stop tryna move bro." I held my black bandana around Janaee's eyes as she kept tryna take it off.

"But I wanna see." She whined.

"I don't give a fuck."

I continued to lead her up some stairs before we reached the roof.

"Why we stop." She put her arms out and waved them around. "Can I take it off now?"

"Yeah." I laughed at her before removing the bandana.

"Pookie!" She screamed before turning around and jumping on me, wrapping her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist

I laughed some more and gripped her ass while she kissed me.

"I. Love. You." She said between kisses.

"I love you more ma." I put her down. "Come on." I grabbed her hand and lead her over to the table before pulling her chair out.

"You ain't even have to do all this." I waited for her to sit down before pushing her chair in.

"But I wanted to." I sat down in the chair across from her.

"You making me nervous." She looked down and played with her fingers.

"Aye, what I tell you bout that shit?" I leaned forward and cupped her chin forcing her to look at me.

"...." She still ain't look at me.

"Look at me."

"...."

"Janaee." When she finally made eye contact with me, I saw tears in her eyes.

"Whatchu crying for ma?"

"Nothing." She looked away again.

"Tell the truth, you know I hate that lying shit." She was finna piss me off.

"Ain't nobody ever did shit like this for me before." A tear rolled down her cheek as she looked at me.

mamas so beautiful .