𝟛𝟜.

|| 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 || 😉

"Bae." 

Killa laid his head in my lap and looked up at me.

"Huh?" 

"You like me?"

"Sometimes, yeah." I smiled at him.

"You think I'm cute?" He made a pouty face.

"Yeah."

"You wanna have sex?"

"Cameron, get out my face." I smacked my lips and pushed his head.

"Come on, bruh." He huffed. "Give me some babies."

"Boy gone some where." I laughed as he sat up and frowned.

"I'm tryna be like Roddy Ricch and go down below."

"Get out." I pointed to the door and he smacked his lips.

"This my damn house. You get out since you don't wanna give me no babies." He removed my phone from my hand and pushed me on the floor.

"Ow!" I rubbed my side and stood up before grabbing the mocontro and banging it against his forehead.

"Abuse!" He grabbed my wrists and pulled me back on bed with him. "At this point we both abusive."

"And toxic." I laughed.

"Forreal though bae, let me put some babies in you." He poked his bottom lip out like that was gon do something.

"No. Now move!" I pushed his head again and he started whining.

"But whyyy."

"Okay let's be forreal." I crossed my legs and faced him, ready for this talk we were about to have. "A baby wouldn't be good for us right now. Why? Because you still drinking lea—"

"Ima stop."

"Let's say you do. We both still not ready for that. I don't have a job yet, you doin street shit and you know that life ain't promised. We also need to be mentally ready for children and I don't think we are yet." 

"Then we gon get ready." He shrugged. "Cause on my life, you giving me children."

"Awwwwwn pookie, you really want a future with me?" I cooed and pouted my lips.

"No, I was just bullshitting." He mean mugged me. "Ion even like you like that."

"I know you don't, you love me." I tried to kiss his face but he pushed my head away.

"Who the fuck said that?" He scrunched his face up.

"Umm, you did sir." 

"Aw my bad, I take it back." He shrugged and I frowned.