𝟘𝟞.

Ⅱ 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 Ⅱ💕

"Janaee" Killa said as we pulled into his driveway.

"Cameron." I looked at him and saw him tighten his grip on the steering wheel.

"Why you fight Brianna?"

"She was runnin her mouth so I hit her in it." I shrugged.

"But what happened?"

I told him everything that happened from start to finish and when I got done, he looked irritated.

"So that's why you acting like this? Cause she said I fucked her?" He looked at me.

"Did you?"

"I mean, ye-"

"Fuck you mean 'yeah'? Bye." I tried to open the door but he locked it and grabbed my arm.

"You ain't let me finish. Yeah, we fucked but it was when we was together. Ion like that bitch now."

"When y'all break up?" I made a face.

"A few months ago. Since then, she been on my dick after I made it clear ion want nothin to do wit her delusional ass." He sighed and I stayed silent.

"Listen ma, even tho we ain't together, I still wouldn't do you like that." He looked at me.

"Then what are we? Cause we ain't been on not one date and you acting like you my nigga or sumn." I mugged him and smirked.

"You my shordy and we chillin." He smirked.

"Yeah aight, I'm finna have Tyler put me on." I pulled my phone out and his hand instantly went around my throat.

"Say that again, I ain't hear you." His breath hit my ear as he spoke.

"I said take me to Popeyes."

――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

"Nah fr ma, ion need you fighting and shit." He bit into his chicken sandwhich.

"And I don't need yo hoes coming at me sideways."

"Bro–" He was cut off by my phone ringing. It was Tyler.

"Bae Baeeeee." She yelled into the phone.

"Yes ma'am."

"This nigga on the block looking for yo–" I hurried up and flipped the camera around on Killa so she wouldn't say nothing stupid.

"Who?" He scrunched his face up.

"I mean, somebody on the block looking for yo sister and she not answering." She smacked her forehead and I sighed.

"Okay, just text me." I hurried up and hung up on her before she said some more stupid shit and got me in trouble.

"Why you got niggas looking for you?" He said calmly.