𝟛𝟙.

||𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧 || 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚 😮

"Is it okay if I call you my Prada bae?" 

"Janaee." I took a deep breath. "Get yo big ass off me. Like a big ass whale." She smacked her lips and kept singing.

"I ain't a player, I just got alot of bae's." She held the brush to her lips like it was a microphone. "But let me tell you I like you alot bae." She licked her lips and flicked my chin.

"How you like me but you got other bae's?" 

"Caus—"

"Nah, I knew you been cheatin." I smacked my lips and pushed her off me before kicking her off the bed. "Creepin ass whale."

"Pookieeee!" She yelled and I heard a loud thud as she hit the floor. 

"Big ass."

"Fuck you." She stood up from the floor and threw the brush at me but missed.

"I knew you only wanted me for secs." I sighed and shook my head as she slid her slides on.

"Ima holla at you later cause you trippin, shawty." She zipped her jacket up and grabbed her phone off the charger while I mugged her.

"Where the fuck you goin?" 

"Ona block to shoot wit da guys." She grabbed her clutch and walked over to me. "Ima be gone for a while so don't wait up." She kissed my forehead and I grabbed her by her throat.

"Hop yo rabbit ass back in this bed." I said. "You don't even know how to shoot, they gon take all yo lil change."

"Mmcht, no they not now let me go bae damn! I'm finna go out and make this money for us." She moved my hands from around her neck.

"Janae"

"Nevermind, don't go to sleep. When I come home, I want you naked ma."  She made her voice deep and flicked my chin again. "Yo cat too good not to be ate everyday."

"Who the fuck"  She cut me off.

"Stop nagging, just be naked!" She mugged me. "This why you just a member of da team.. never fucking listen." She mumbled and I threw a water bottle at her head.

"Ow!" She rubbed the spot I hit. "I'm sorry sexy daddy bae, you know I love you." She took her slides off and got back in bed with me.

"Nah, go on the block wit da guys." I mumbled. "I'm just a team member right?"

"Bae! Don't be like that." She straddled me and kissed all over my face while I tried to push her away.

"Stop pushing me." She said between kisses. "Just love me!" She huffed and I started laughing.