𝟜𝟘.

|| 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧 || 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚 ❤.

"Can you go outside and do that shit?" I scrunched my face up. "It's too strong and my nose hairs feel like they burning."

"Cameron." Janaee gritted her teeth and sat the polish down. "I told yo ass to shut up and inhale or go outside and leave until I'm finished."

"Damn, attitude much?" I frowned and smacked my lips as she resumed painting Myla's nails.

"Bae, why you so bitter? All that negative energy ain't good for my baby."

"I'm so close to beating the shi—"

"Aight, I quit." I got up from the couch and grabbed my keys off the living room room table.

"Well now I know who wear the pants in y'all relationship." Myla mumbled as Janaee carefully placed diamonds on her nails. "Whole time I thought it was Killa."

"Girl fuck you, I wear the pants I'm just trying on the skirt today."

"Where you going?"

"You told me to shut up and inhale or leave so I'm leaving until you done."

"I know but where you going?" She looked up at me as I walked over to them.

"On the block to chill with the guys."

"So you really finna leave?" Her cheeks turned red, signaling she was getting ready to cry.

"Yes ma, but I promise I'm coming back as soon as you call me." I bent down and pecked her on the lips and she sniffed.

"Okay."

"Pookie?" She pouted as I made my way towards the front door.

"Yes bae?"

"Can you get me a strawberry shake and a large fry from McDonalds?"

"Aight ma—" 

"And a spicy chicken sandwhich from Chick-Fil-A?" She said softly and poked her bottom lip out.

"I'll get everything on my way home." I smiled at her.

she so beautiful .

"I want a love like y'all got." Myla huffed. "Y'all seem so made for each other, I can't even get Von to pick me up little things from the store."

"Thanks, it wasn't always like this though." 

"It really wasn't." I agreed. "But it is now cause we worked on us and got our shit together."

"He right." She smiled at me. "Now go pookie so you can hurry back cause we miss you already."

I walked back over to her and kissed her softly on the cheek.

"Aight ma, I love you." I placed my hands on either side of her stomach and rubbed it.

"I love you too." She kissed me back. "Be safe."

"I will." I made my way back over to the front door.

"I'ma cry." Myla sniffed and I laughed.

"See you later Myla." I walked out the door and closed it behind me.

——————————

"Niggas get a bitch pregnant and don't know how to act." Tae said as I gave him dap.

"She not a bitch, nigga watch yo mouth."

"My boy." Chief and Slim walked out the house and greeted me outside.