𝟞𝟡.

|| 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 || 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐟 . 🏌🏼‍♀️

"Chief!" Ju said waving his hand in front of my face, "damn nigga you in there?"

"No, he's resting in hell for fucking his homeboys wife."

I looked at Samiyah with a mug and Kes hurried up and grabbed her by her shirt, snatching her up and away from me, "see bruh yo mouth too slick, what if he just shot yo ass? Then both of y'all woulda been resting in hell."

"At least I would've been resting peacefully," she smacked her lips, "Satan said he like me anyways, ion got no respect for niggas like Chief."

I flicked the now small piece of my blunt on the ground, "Samiyah you need to mind to fucking business and if you gon speak on some shit about me, direct it to me. If not then shut the fuck up resume sucking Kes dick, hop off mine."

"Boy fuck you, you a snake ass nigga like I said and you just mad cause you exposed, ain't nobody worried about you," she waved me off, "trifling ass, how can you niggas hang around him after knowing what he did?"

Kes shrugged, "I been knowing this nigga for a while now, I can't just cut him off over some shit that don't involve me."

"But don't it make you question his character and who he really is?" She scrunched her face up, "he knew Killa damnnear his whole life and he still did some shiesty shit to him, that don't tell you nothing?"

I cleared my throat, "you got one more time to mention me like im not standing right here Samiyah, I'm not fucking playing mind yo business."

"And if I don't who the fuck gon check me Christopher?"

Ju started laughing, almost choking on his smoke, "not you saying his government."

Kes grabbed her by the back of her neck and looked at me, "my bad bruh, this why ion let my pets off the leash, they start acting out."

"Kesani I will air yo ass out, we both know who the big dog and who the pup is around this bitch."

"Girl air me out then, ion care," he shrugged letting her go and taking a pull from his blunt before passing it to me.

I inhaled a few times then passed it to Ju and she started laughing, "that's why that nigga ate my ass last night."

I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand as Ju started spitting, "what the fuck, y'all nasty, we over here smoking up yo ass crumbs and yall wasn't even gon say shit."

"Tell me how that new blunt flavor taste Chief," she laughed looking at me, "it's called Lè Ass, by yours truly."

I gritted my teeth and was about to say something back until I heard people approaching us making me turn around, seeing that it was Tyler and Aria.

Tyler's facial expression instantly changed as we locked eyes, "aww hell nah! Bae come on, let's go im not fucking with this shit today."

Aria grabbed her before she could get too far, "Tyler come onnnn, can you at least be cordial?"

"No fuck his snake ass, he grimy as fuck and he know that, that's why he ain't say shit to nobody since the day everything happened."

I cleared my throat, looking at her calmly, "I ain't said shit cause ain't shit been said to me, what I did don't involve nobody but me, Janaee, and Killa so I'ma tell you what I been telling Samiyah bald headed ass, mind yo business."

She pushed past Aria and got in my face, "it don't involve me but it effected the fam as a whole cause ain't nobody finna keep kicking it with you after the shit you pulled."