𝟛𝟠.

|| 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧 || ❤.

"Valentines day lookin a lil dildo stuck to the wall throwing it back-ish."

"Bitc—you wild." Lexi shook her head at Kennedy and I tried not to laugh as we headed into the mall.

"Lonely ass." I mushed her head.

"Shut up punk."

"Food first or shopping?"

"Food." 

We got on one of the escalators to go upstairs before making our way to the food court. I got in line with Lexi and Kennedy for some philly cheesesteaks while Sheed got in line for some pizza.

Slim and Chief was on the block but Teezy and Tyler supposed to be meeting us up here and Janaee said she wasn't feeling good so she went to go chill with her Papa instead of coming with us.

i hope my plan worked .

"You seen Kennedy nails?" Lexi asked me before Kennedy turned around and showed them to me. "Janaee did good, them hoes raw as fuck."

"Yeah she did do good, we boutta start promoting her stuff on Instagram."

"I'm proud of y'all forreal." Lexi fanned her face and I smiled. "Y'all came a long way together man."

"We really did, that's my forever girl fasho caus—"

"Well whip me up and call me whipped cream cause shawty you looking mighty mean." Teezy said as him and Tyler approached us in line and looked Kennedy up and down.

"Did he jus—"

"Oh shit." Kennedy turned around and faced him. "That's Kennedy?" 

"Yessir." She smiled. "Wassup y'all." She gave Tyler a hug while Teezy stood there in shock.

"Friend." Tyler whipsered to Teezy, hitting him on his side. "It's yo turn to speak."

"You look goo—hey Kennedy." He gave her a hug before they pulled away and I poked my lips out making the "😗" face.

been around janaee too damn long .

"Stop staring at each other and move up in line, a real bitch got the munchies." Lexi said, not realizing she was the one holding up the line.

"High ass, swear you needa stop smoking." I mumbled as she moved up and placed our order.

"Shut up."

They told us or food would be ready shortly so we moved off to the side as the next person moved up in line.

"Fuck them bitches staring at?"

I looked where Tyler was pointing and saw a group of girls our age slowly approaching us, staring at us and whispering.

"No him." One of em pointed to me. "Yeah, I think I'm finna say something." She whispered and her friend giggled.

"He fine as fuck yo look at his slugs."

"Aht aht aht!" Lexi snapped her fingers as they stopped a few feet away from us. "He got a girlfriend so back that ass up."

"And she beat bitches up."

"And she kill people."

"And no, ion want yo ass so don't try nothing either cause my sexy pussy only a phone call away." I said and one of the girls looked salty before quickly plastering a smirk on her face.

"What she don't know won't hurt her." She walked closer to me and smiled seductively.

"Bitch you got my sister fucked up, back the fuck back." Lexi and Kennedy got in her face.