𝟜𝟡.

|| 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧|| ❤.

"Bae pass me that pot."

"Don't try to hit me with it like you did last time." I mumbled, passing the pot off the island top to Lexi.

"Then stop tryna cut my hair when I'm sleep." She filled the pot up halfway with water and sat it on the burner to boil.

"You won't let me cut it when you awake so fuck I'm supposed to do?"

"Leave it alone." She said in a duh tone and I got up from my stool by the island before stretching.

"But I already told you bruh, that shit be in my face when I'm sleep tickling my nose and shit."

"Then sleep on the couch." She shrugged.

"But bae I be getting tired of the couch." I huffed. "It be making my back hurt."

"You always on the couch cause you stay doing dumb shit." She made a face and I smacked my lips.

"That be you!" I huffed. "Can you just wear a bonnet to bed? Cause yo hair be scaring me forreal bruh."

"It's no point in putting a bonnet on cause you know it's gon come right off."

"Cause yo head too big and it be stretching em out." 

"Fuck you just say?" 

"I said yo hair too long so it be slipping out." 

"Yeah okay Sheed, don't get fucked up." I laughed at her lowly, making my way to the dish rack by the sink.

"Yoooo!" I grabbed a big spoon and put it to my mouth like a microphone, walking up on Lexi. 

"What now Sheed?" She laughed and walked over to the countertop, picking up the box of macaroni and pouring the shells into the boiling water.

"I don't know your name but excuse me miss, I saw you from across the room!"

"..."

"And I gotta admit that you got my attention, you making me wanna say..."

"..."

"Bae you really ain't gon sing with me?"

"Yo!" She took the spoon from me and started singing. "I know you tryna leave but excuse me sir, I saved this last dance for you."

"I told you to sing, ain't nobody told you to take the spoon." I snatched the spoon back. "Too much dip on ya chip."

"Boy fuck you." She punched me and I wheezed.

heavy handed ass girl .

"Aight cause now I'ma fuck you up." She ran out the kitchen and I chased her into the living room.

"Boy fuck you, I ain't duckin no action." She ran to the couch and picked up a pillow. "Fuck you gon do with a spoon? Spoon me?"

"You know wha—I'ma deal wit yo ass in a second."

I went back in the kitchen to see who was calling me.

"Ion know why people hittin my line, I'm stingy with my time ion wanna talk." I mumbled and answered the phone, taking a seat back on the island stool.

"Wassup?"

"Aye bruh, whatchu been up to?" Isaiah said as Lexi came back in the kitchen and stirred the macaroni.

"Shit, chillin. Whatchu been on?"

"Same shit, I'm damnear finna move ina city with y'all though."