𝟙𝟡.

|| 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬|| 🦋

"Hi, I'm dora and we're in Bora Bora." We mugged Teezy as we entered our hotel.

"Hi, I'm Bennet and you pushed me to my limit."

"Hi, I'm lil wayne and the gas that I smoke kinda smell like propane." Chief flopped on the bed before sitting his suit case down.

"Hi, I'm Janaee and I need a new bae."

"My name Slim and ion know why you keep trying him." Slim pointed to Killa who stood there and mugged me.

"You need a new what?" Killa asked me and I ran into the closet and pulled the doors close.

"She always running into the closet." Teezy mumbled. "I think she tryna tell us something."

I heard Killa's footsteps get closer and closer to the closet until he yanked the doors open and choked me up.

"Damn, I think I'm losing oxygen." Chief scratched his throat.

"Choking her played out, hit her ankle wit a scooter." Teezy shrugged.

"Have her step on a Lego."

"Run her big toe over."

"Shut the fuck up." I wheezed.

"You need a new what?" His breath hitting my ear sent chills down my spine.

"Mmcht, I ain't even say nothing."

"Nah, I heard yo ass loud and clear." He let me go and grabbed his luggage before walking out the room.

"What a way to start a vacation." Slim sighed.

"Bro, he doing too much." I smacked my lips. "It ain't even that serious." I took a seat on the empty bed.

"I'm staying out of it." Kennedy shrugged and sat on Teezy lap.

"Me three."

"Fuck y'all." I mumbled.

"Get up, we behind schedule." Teezy pushed Kennedy off his lap before jumping off the bed.

but i'm the "disabled" one .

"Late for what?"

"Caucasian festivities." He walked towards the door.

"Here he go wit this shit again..." Lexi mumbled.

"What caucasian festivities?" I scrunched my face up.

"We going to the ocean."

"Just don't drown me." Kennedy mumbled.

"I think I might have to teach you how to drown." He sighed. "You always fail to drown me." He smacked his forehead and Kennedy's mouth dropped.

"Oh no he didn't." Slim instigated and Chief laughed.