𝟛𝟡.

& to think i was finna give yall a damn sequel . 😂

|| 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 || ❤

"Please?"

"No." I huffed and smacked my lips.

"Bet, boy fuck you." I mushed his head before poking my bottom lip out. "Pleaseee?"

"Didn't you just say fuck me?" He looked up from his phone and scrunched his face up.

"All I wanted was a kiss but since you wanna be like that, it's fine too." I got off the bed and went to the corner of the room before sliding on the floor as my eyes watered. "Remember that." I sniffed.

"Janaee I know you ain't mad cause ion wanna kiss you." Cameron sighed and I wiped my face.

"I'm not! Fuck you." I threw my slide at him but missed.

"Fuck you too."

"You really mean that?" My eyes watered again before I started crying and he huffed.

"No, but I'm not finna kiss you when you just got done eating some pickles and shrimp." He got up from the bed and picked me up from the floor in the corner before placing me on the bed.

"What if I brush my teeth?" I pouted my lips.

"Then I'll kiss you ma." 

"Okay." I sniffed and made my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"Sexy pus—who the fuck blowin yo phone up?"

I finished brushing my teeth and washed my face before walking out the bathroom and grabbing my phone.

"What the fu—oh these bitches want they nails done." I smiled cause my shit was boomin.

"All that's from Instagram?"

"Yeah."

Liked by 𝐢𝐚𝐦

Liked by 𝐢𝐚𝐦.𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐲𝐲 and 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝘓𝘰𝘢𝘥 50,732 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴...