𝟘𝟡.

Ⅱ 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 Ⅱ💕.

"I'ma tell yo ass one more time, get yo fucken friend." Slim said as soon as I answered the phone. We was on FaceTime and he was complaining about Deja.

"What she do this time?" I sighed and grab my glasses off my nightstand before walking to the bathroom.

"She trippin dawg, over here tryna go through my shit for no reason!"

"Where she at?" I looked in the mirror and slid the shades on my face. 

"Over here finna kill this nigga." Deja yelled in the background.

"Tell her why you tryna go through my cellular device."

"Cause all these bitches commenting under yo posts, I wanna see if you really entertaining em or not." She shrugged and he rolled his eyes in the camera.

"Fuck I need them bitches for if I got a whole you?" He sighed.

"You right, my bad. You want a lil sucky sucky?" I heard Deja say and I scrunched my face up.

"You ain't said nun but a word." He looked back at Deja before looking back at me on his screen. "Aight, imma fuck witcha. Big ass glasses."

"Aight. And shut the fuck up cause they cute." I poked my lips out.

"Somebody lien. Them mufuckas take up most yo damn face."

"Slim! If I beat you up these damn stairs then I know sumn!" Deja yelled and he literally started running before he hung up.

I laugh to myself before taking pictures in my new glasses. I ordered them like a week or so ago and they finally came.

Afterwards, I get dressed in a grey, white and orange outfit with my black and orange Nikes before sitting down on my bed and staring off into space.

It's been about two weeks since that day with Killa and I can honestly say I miss him. I had to do what I did to save myself before I fell too deep, plus I was tired of arguing with bitches over him and we wasn't even together.

Since then, he been still texting me and stuff and sometimes I respond. And when we see each other, we speak but that's pretty much it.

just cause i miss him don't mean i'm ready for the bullshit fuckery.

I still talk to Nicholas and we real good together. He starting to make me forget all about Killa toxic ass.

I snap out my thoughts and decide to slide over by Teezy crib. I grab my keys and my phone before heading out the door.

"What the fuck?" Teezy said as I walked through the door and sat on the couch next to Killa and Kennedy.

"What?"

"Them damn cubes on yo face. I bet you think you look cute too."

"I do, fu−"

"Who be lyin to you bestie? They need they ass beat." Teezy rubbed his head and I mugged him.

"Hold on cause I'm not ugly. Anyways, hey everybody." I said, waving Teezy off.

"Hey mini me." Chief walked into the living room.

"Wassup Nae." 

"Sup." Killa nodded his head before taking a sip from his double cup.

since when he drink lean?

"That look good, let me get some." I tried to take it from him but he pulled back.