𝟞𝟙.

|| 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧 || 😼.

"This bright ass baby," papa said carefully passing the baby to Lexi, "it's giving me bleached Michael Jackson vibes."

"Not bleached Michael Jackson," Cameron laughed as Lexi adjusted her in her arms, "it's giving me el Blanco."

"I'm finna give y'all both concussions if y'all don't stop talking about my baby and shut the fuck up cause she going to sleep."

Papa smacked his lips, "not you talking to me like that."

"Y'all picked out a name yet?" I asked Sheed, taking a seat in the available chair next to her bedside and placing Jay on my lap.

"Yeah, her name Angel cause Lexi said that's what she feel like when she high."

"Really Lexi?" Papa laughed and she shrugged it off.

"Y'all should've seen that one coming."

"So how you doing?" I asked as she looked down at Angel and smiled, "how you feeling?"

She adjusted the small hat on her head full of hair, "I feel great, just really tired and sore but I'm happy that she's finally here. She look just like Sheed punk ass."

He looked up frowning, "the hell that's supposed to mean?"

"Exactly what I just said," she cocked her head to the side and raised a brow, "problem?"

"Girl fuck you," he smacked his lips, "my ass ain't no punk it's very much manly."

She laughed, "I know it is bae, you got a tight lil booty."

"So we just gone forget that I'm standing here?" Papa mumbled standing up from his seat, "I'm just gone leave, with y'all nasty asses."

Sheed stood up from his seat and cleared his throat, "I apologize for impregnating your daughter, sir."

"I ain't even know that nigga knew that word," Cameron leaned in, whispering to me.

"Lexi get this boy out my face," papa waved Sheed off while laughing, "apologizing for sex like y'all ain't grown."

"Just come here Sheed," she sighed and he walked over to her slowly, "I can't believe you really said impregnating."

We all laughed as papa went around the room and said his goodbyes, "aight, I'ma fuck witcha."

"It's him talking like he young for me."

"I look young so I am young," he mugged me, "tampon."

"It don't work like that."

"It do, my dead homie Jesus said I get to be young forever, he rebuked all that gray hair and shit and said it's not for me."

Lexi shook her head sighing, "just go daddy, just go."

"See you later Mini Homicide," he walked over to Jay who played a game on my phone and rubbed his head before looking at me and Cameron, "I can take him of y'all want, ion got shit else to do."

I looked down at Jay, "you wanna go with Papa?"

"No."

"I thought you liked me Mini Homicide," he frowned, "God said sike."

Just as he turned to leave, Jay started crying and reaching for him, "up! Up!"

"I knew you was gon fold," he smiled and took him from me, "where his diaper bag at?"

"It's in the car," Cameron said turning to me, "bae give me the keys, I'm finna go get it."

I dug in my purse and grabbed the keys before tossing them to him, clocking him in the forehead, "oh shit! mybadhubbypleasedontbeatmyass."