𝟞𝟝.

we picking up where we left off last chapter.

|| 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧 || 🤯

"Thanks for the tip boo," I smiled at my client as we reached the front door, "you get home safe, I'll see you later."

"No problem girl, you stay safe too and thank you again."

I watched as she walked out to her car and I waited until I saw she was in before closing the door and going into Jay's room.

I heard him playing with toys so I snuck up in the doorway to see him holding an action figure before ripping it's head off and throwing it across the room, "punk!"

"You a lil demon child I see," I said laughing and walking in, going to grab the head off the floor, "why you ripping heads off?"

"He dusty."

"Not an excuse sir," I dumped the toy in his bin, already knowing he would still want to play with it, "you ready to go to papa house?"

"Mhm," he opened his arms and reached for me, "up."

I picked him up and sat him on the bed while I went to pick out his clothes.

"Phone."

I sighed checking the percentage on my phone, seeing it was on 17%, "mommy phone finna die, if you ain't break my iPad you woulda had something to play on."

"No Ma, phone!" He said this time whining and reaching for my phone making me huff.

"Fine, let me text my daddy first little demon."

Papa . 🤞🏼
————

we finna be on our way im getting him dressed now.
(Read 5:04 PM)

Aight bet, my lady friend should be gone by then

I'm finna kick her out

Unless you want a new step moma & some siblings 🌚

🤢
i don't, im fine with lexi
(Read 5:06 PM)

You lucky ion got no more junk in the trunk

The doctor said I be shooting blanks, I almost shot his ass 😐

im finna block you.
(Read 5:07)

"Just sick," I mumbled going to a game and handing him my phone before grabbing his shoes and putting them on.

Once he was ready, we made our way downstairs and I grabbed the umbrella before heading out the door.

"Wet!"

"Yeah bubba," I said clutching my coat and making sure he was under the umbrella as we walked to the car, "that's rain, it's raining hard as hell too."

"Wain?"

I chuckled popping the locks and opening his door, feeling my hair get wet as I hurried to put him in his seat, "yeah, rain."

Once he was strapped in, I shut his door and lifted the umbrella back over my head while walking to the driver's side and getting in before closing it and wrapping it up.