𝟟𝟚.

|| 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧 || 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚 . 😼

I sighed tossing my empty bottle of water into the trash and raising up from my stool on the island, hearing Janaee coming in the house making me mumble, "it's about that time."

I exited the dining room and made my way to the living room, seeing her closing the door behind her before removing her shoes and motioning to my slides, "can I?"

I nodded my head and walked deeper into the living room, "go ahead."

She slid them on as I sat on the couch and pulled my phone out, responding to a few messages until she was ready.

𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐞 ❤️
______

Keep drinking water, piss that shit out yo system

ASAP, no rocky

i did now stfu & kiss my yellow ass
(Delivered)

both cheeks :)
(Delivered)

You should eat mine ❤️

Or hell nah, type shii ?

i'll think about it 🙄
(Delivered)

LMFAOAOOOOOOO YOU SICK ! 😭😭

Ain't nobody finna play with you today cam cam ✋🏼

then don't bree bree ❤️
(Delivered)

i won't ❤️

what you doing ?
(Delivered)

finna load up and make drops, what you on?

y'all had that conversation yet?

we finto
but lmk when you done, ima slide
(Delivered)

Bet

Be safe lil thug ❤️
(Delivered)

Fasho, always ❤️

Janaee adjusted the collar of her hoodie while clearing her throat and taking a seat next to me on the sofa, "hey."

"Hey," I let out a loud sigh, putting my phone on dnd and sitting it on the glass coffee table in front of us, giving her my undivided attention, "how you and the baby doing? You straight?"

"I'm alright but I would be lying if I said I wasn't stressed, the doctor said the baby doing okay but if my stress levels remain the same or increase then there might be complications so I been trying to relax but it's hard."

"Its our situation or something else going on?"

"Both honestly," she said and instantly looked down and started playing with her hoodie strings while tearing up, "my mama only has about a month left but they say she can be gone before then and the guilt from our situation is eating me, then on top of that I'm still trying to get my nail salon before the next year and nobody's really talking to me, I just feel alone and I been battling with depression but I know it's my fault so I can't really complain."