𝟛𝟛.

|| 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬|| 😁

"Ee er."

"Janaee, the doctors said take it eas-"

"Ee er." I stuck my finger in Tyler ear and she swatted my hand away.

"Janaee-"

"Ee er."

"Just let her be disabled." Teezy sighed and I stood up and started dancing as the beat dropped.

"Pullin out the coupe, out the lot, tell em fuck 12, fuck SWAT." I jumped on Killa's couch but hurried up and sat my ass back down as he walked in the living room.

"Didn't we tell yo ass to sit down?" He sat next to me.

"Pour up the whole damn seal, I'ma get lazy." I whispered and Chief, Slim, and Tyler laughed at me.

"I missed her bro."

"Swear I did." Teezy sighed. "Shit wasn't the same."

Outta nowhere, Killa clenched his jaws together, held the side of his face and started grinding his teeth.

"The hell?"

"Cameron." I tried to grab his hands and move them from his face but he only held his jaws tighter and shut his eyes tightly.

"That's that lean, he been off it too long." Slim said lowly.

I rubbed his back as he continued to hold his jaws and grind his teeth for like two minutes.

"Shit." He said, shaking his head as he finally stopped.

"You aight?" Lexi asked and he nodded his head.

"Go drink some water."

He got up from the couch and made his was into the kitchen.

Its been almost two weeks since I been out the hospital and I feel like good ole Janaee.

The doctors told me to take it easy though, since I was in a coma for so long.

im just happy to b back .

felt like one long ass nap .

"Wassup y'all." Isaiah said as him and Sheed walked in the house.

"Hey ma." Sheed walked over to Lexi and pecked her on the lips.

look at my kids .

looking like two lightbulbs .

bright high yellow asses .

"Hey." I said to Sheed as he gave me a small hug.

"Wassup." Everybody else said.

"Where Killa?"

"In the kitchen."

I stood up from the couch and made my way to the kitchen cause ain't no way it take that long to get a bottle of water.