𝟜𝟚.

|| 𝐋𝐞𝐱𝐢 𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 || ❤

"Bae walk up."

"I am walking up."

"Lex—no move that way!" Sheed grabbed my arm and moved me away from the escalator. "High ass almost just died."

"Shut up, I knew what I was doing." I huffed as we walked over to Baby Gap.

"Then why was you finna get on the escalator with yo shoes untied?"

"Cause real niggas don't tie shoes." I shrugged and picked up a cute little jogging fit. "We let our shoes strings fly everywhere and get stuck in escalators."

"Lexi shut up." Asia laughed.

"Y'all need a YouTube channel for when y'all high cause I swear y'all be having me dead." Myla said as she walked over to me.

"Forreal." Asia agreed. "Call it 'High Chronicles'."

"Or Highs and Lows."

"Or High Times." Von added.

"Them good names, bae we gotta do that forreal." Sheed picked up a small onesie and held it up. "This that shit them white babies be wearing."

"Shut up before they kick us out the damn store!" I whisper-shouted and hit him in the arm, making him put the onesie down.

"But it's true bae loo—why you looking at us like that?" He looked away from me and scrunched his face up at Asia.

"Cause y'all talking and moving in slow motion." She laughed and shook her head.

"Been told they ass to stop smoking." 

"Been told you to suck me." Von mumbled.

"Boy—wait til we get home." Myla mumbled and made her way over to the shirts.

"I got baby fever." Asia whined.

"Then let me put one in you." Dboy came up behind her and hugged her from behind.

"Next year, buddy." She patted his head. "Maybe next year."

"You think Janaee gon like this?" Sheed held up a pretty dress for a babygirl and I shook my head no.

"Hell nah, buy it but don't show her cause she gon burn it." I sighed. "Lord knows she don't want no girl."

"I do. You gon give me one?" He came up behind me and snaked his arms around my waist as I continued to browse through baby clothes.

"Yeah, we can work on that when we get home." I smiled and turned around before pecking him on the lips.

"Why all y'all got baby fever? It's gon forever be fuck them kids for me." Myla stated and Von nodded his head in agreement.