𝟜𝟜.

|| 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 || ❤

"You on yo way yet?"

"Yeah, I'm leaving out the house now." I grabbed my keys off the living room table and made my way towards the door.

"Aight." I heard shuffling in the background. "You got the address right?"

"Yessir."

"Bet." We hung up the phone as I hopped in my Rover and started it, instantly blasting the heat.

i hate the cold .

I hooked my phone up to the aux before turning up the volume and playing Roddy Ricch's album. I made sure I had everything before pulling up the address they sent me on my phone and pulling off.

—————————

As I pulled up to the location they sent me, I scrunched my face up and looked out the window before checking to see if I had the right address.

"The hell?" I mumbled to myself and took my phone off the aux. I unlocked it and called Cameron.

"Wassup ma? You here?"

"Yeah." I paused. "I think."

"Aww yeah, you most definitely here." I saw someone quickly peek out the window. "Hold up—nevermind, come on." He quickly hung up.

I grabbed my purse and my keys before making sure I had everything and exiting the car. Scrunching my face up, I walk through the light snow and up the walkway before stopping at the front door.

"Open the damn door! You know she cold out there." I heard loud whispers on the other side of the door and the sound of somebody being hit.

"No!" There was a pause. "She gotta read the note and do what it says."

"The fuck?" I mumble to myself, seeing a small note attached to the doorbell.

'press me'  the note said.

I did what the note said and rung the doorbell, hearing it ring al through the house before Lexi cracked the door open and peeled her head outside.

"Hey sister."

"He—bitch let me in." I stomped my foot. "A pregnant hoe cold."

"I thought Cardi B sai—"

"Lexi open the door!"

"Somebody's angry." I heard Teezy mumble from inside before Lexi opened the door.

My heart raced as I slowly walked inside the huge house with no furniture, instantly seeing a path of rose petals and lit candles starting at the front door, leading to where Cameron stood in the middle of the room.

Lexi and Teezy made their way on here outside of the path with the rest of the fam before pulling their phones out and recording.

I continued to walk slowly on the path, stopping right in front of Cameron as my bottom lip trembled.

"Pookie what—"

"Shhh!" He smiled and grabbed my shaky hands before taking a step closer to me. "Just listen real quick."

"I'm finna cry." Kennedy whined.

"We came so far together Janaee. From mean mugging each other, to watching Victorious, killing for each other, going to Bora Bora, all the way to us maturing and planning our future together." He pulled me closer by my waist and placed his hands on my stomach. "Now look at us, we got a baby on the way."

"Ion know where I would of ended up if you never came in my life. You changed me so much bruh forreal, and it was all for the better. Before you, I never even thought about the future. I never thought about being a father, a boyfriend, or a husband. Now, that's all I can think about."

He took a step back and got down on one knee before grabbing my left hand as my tears fell and my heart dropped.

this don't feel real .

"Janaee, you the love of my life and I know I'm never gon wanna be with nobody else." He looked up at me and smiled. "You got my heart fasho. Forget always and forever, I want this for eternity."

"Bitch I'm crying." Lexi quietly whined.

"I love you with my whole entire heart and I'm positive my love will never fade. This life we share is something I want forever."

He dug in his pocket and pulled out a black velvet box before opening it and displaying a fat ass ring.

"Cameron!" I cried as my hand shook.

"This life I been living wouldn't be a life without you and I can't imagine life being any other way. Janaee Marie Jones, will you marry me?"

"Y-yes! Yes pookie!"

He took the ring out the box and slid it on my finger before standing up and wrapping his arms around me as I cried by heart out into his chest.

"Awwwwwn."

"Finna make a real caucasian cry."

My chest heaved up and down as I struggled to speak.

"I love you Cameron."

"I love you more Janaee." He kissed the top of my forehead and the baby started kicking.

"Always and forever?" I pulled away a little and looked up at him, giving him the perfect opportunity to wipe my tears.

"It's not always and forever no more ma." He wiped my face and smiled. "This is for eternity."

* not proofread , ignore any mistakes *

chapter was short for a reason .
happy Valentine's Day fuckers . ❤️

220+ votes