𝟘𝟛.

Ⅱ𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬  Ⅱ😗

"She know how I get when I get in that mode." We heard Lil Baby's voice ring in the air through the speakers as we walked in Taraji's kickback.

"Ain't fuckin wit bitches, ain't buyin no clothes." I yelled and Killa mugged me.

The whole ride here was silent so it was pointless of me riding wit him if we wasn't gon talk. I coulda rode with Teezy or Chief.

We walked further into the house and looked around. Smoke filled the air and most people had cups in their hands, dancing and just vibin'.

Killa went over to get a drink before taking a seat on the couch and I went over by Lexi and took the blunt from her before tryna run away.

"Unt-unt, run that back Turbo." She grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"......." I looked off to the side, inhaling the blunt and blowing out smoke.

"Gimmie my shit back." She tried to take it back from me, but I dodged her. 

"You ain't heard?" I scrunched my face up.

"Heard what?"

"Gimmie got shot." I ran away, ducking and dodging people tryna get away from her.

I went over to a couch before taking a seat and finishing the blunt, waiting for it to kick in.

"Wassup lil ma?" Dell sat next to me.

"Hey Dell."

"Why you over here by yoself?" 

"Ion really fuck wit people, I just wanted to get out for the night." I shrugged, feeling my eyelids get heavier and heavier.

"Yeah, I be like that sometimes." He said, as Ride or Die by VickeeLo and Megan Thee Stallion filled the air.

"Janaee!" I heard Deja yell from across the room.

I hopped up from the couch and ran over to the wall. Plenty other bitches ran over there as well, and it felt like I was moving fast, but knowing my high ass I was probably moving slow as hell.

"Okay but period bae!" Tyler yelled, joining us by the wall and taking her position as my hypeman.

"Unt-unt, you bitches gon have to move, my good sis need alla room she can get." Kennedy yelled, moving people back so I can have my room.

cant take these bitches no where.

"I'ma ride that dick like a stolen car." Me and Deja yelled at the top our our lungs.

"Which bitch you know goin as hard as me?" I scrunched my face up before putting my hands on the wall and started twerking as the beat dropped and flashes went on, indicating people was recording.