𝟚𝟟.

|| 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬|| 💙

"Best, don't do that." Teezy sighed and I stopped my video and scrunched my face up.

All I was doing was making a dubsmash.

"Why?"

"Cause my dick almost slipped in yo coochie." He made a face and I laughed.

"How yo—" I shook my head. "Okay Teezy."

"Get up here wimmie." He patted the spot on the bed next to him. "You standing up while I'm laying down is giving me anxiety."

"Okay bestie." I mumble and climb in next to him.

"What we gon do today?" I exited out of dubsmash and went to Instagram. "I been in the house too long."

"We gon go to my mansion. Cause I ain't been to my facility in almost a month." He sighed.

"Why you ain't go home? And boy you ain't got no damn mansion." I laid down next to him.

"Cause I been here witcho pig ass." He pushed my head as I went to Instagram live. "Big ass pig."

"Shut up." I fixed my hair as people started joining and commenting.

"Hey y'all." I smiled at the camera and turned it towards Teezy. "Best, say hey."

"To who?" He scrunched his face up.

"Instagram dumb ass."

"Fuck that app." He shot the middle finger. "And that live."

"Excuse him y'all, he ain't have no poptart today." I rolled my eyes and put the camera back on me.

𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐚𝐡._: merch you left killa for teezy 🤯.

"Girl what?" I scrunched my face up. "This just my bestie."

𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐞_𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐥: right and if she it's not killa, then it's gon be me. Never Teezy

"Ion know about that either sweetie." I scratched my head.

𝐢𝐚𝐦-𝐦𝐢𝐚𝐚𝐚: you & Teezy would b so cute 🥺.

"Thanks but no ma'am."

Teezy turned his head and looked at me.