𝟙𝟝.

Ⅱ𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 Ⅱ😗

"I want some nasty nasty sex, like unsweet tea nasty." We all scrunched our faces up at Teezy.

"Get the fuck."

"Fuck nasty, bitch that's bitter." Once I said that, they started dying.

"Nigga wanna have bitter sex." Chief laughed.

"Shut the fuck up, Tarzan." Teezy smacked his teeth.

"You, bitch." Chief said as Killa walked in the house. I smiled as he came over and sat next to me on the couch.

"Hey ma." He kissed me on the lips.

"Hey pooh pooh."

"Unt unt, don't call me that weak ass shit." he scrunched his face up and I looked confused.

"What's wrong wit 'pooh pooh'?"

"That's what you used to call Nicholas."

"It wasn't just him though, I call everybody that." I shrugged.

"Well I'm not everybody."

niggas just wanna be different.

"Okay sexy daddy bae." I smiled and he put his arm around me before I laid my head on his shoulder.

"That's better." He kissed the top of my forehead and I rolled my eyes.

"Y'all make a nigga wanna be loyal." Slim said and Deja slapped him in his face.

"And you make a bitch wanna leave." In seconds, he had his hands wrapped tight around her neck. 

well this escaladed .

When I say he choked the shit outta her, I thought my bitch was finna die.

"Slim, chill damn. You finna kill the girl." Kennedy got up and moved Slim's hands from around Deja's neck while she held her throat and started gasping for air.

"Keep yo hands to yoself." Slim got up from the couch and walked out the house.

"He was lowkey outta order for that, but he got his reasons for what he did." Chief said and looked at Deja while she sat there looking embarrassed.

"Whatchu mean?" I scrunched my face up.

"He went through hella shit growing up and sometimes it fuck with his head."

"Damn." I mumbled.

you never know what somebody been through .

"Deja, you straight?" I asked her.

She been acting weird lately, but that's still my bitch regardless.

"Leave me the fuck alone." She stood up from the couch and stormed out the house.