𝟚𝟠.

|| 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬|| 🕺🏽

"Papa move!" I swatted his hand away as he reached for a piece of bacon on my plate.

"Stingy ass, just like yo moma." He shook his head before snatching a piece and stuffing it in his mouth.

Lexi laughed and I smacked my lips.

"It's more pieces right there!" I pointed to the fresh plate of bacon on the stove.

I cooked breakfast for all of us. Pancakes, bacon, and eggs, and I poured us all a cup of orange juice.

Like 5 minutes ago, Papa said he wasn't hungry but as soon as I make my plate, he tryna take my shit.

hungry not-hungry ass .

"I can see that." He paused. "But food taste better when it's somebody else's."

"Okay Teezy." Lexi mumbled as we walked out the kitchen and made our way to the living room.

"Where y'all find that nigga at?" Papa asked sitting next to me. "He funny as hell."

"Ask Lexi, I met alla them through her." I started cutting my pancake up.

"I met him through Kennedy cause Kennedy and Killa grew up together so they like brother and sister and Killa was friends wit Teezy nem."

"Makes sense." Papa shrugged before reaching on the table and drinking some of my orange juice.

"Papa!"

"What?" He put the juice down and scrunched his face up.

"They wasn't feeding you in there?" I mugged him. "They had you stealing food or sumn?"

"Hell nah." He smacked his lips. "I ran that place, everybody gave me they food without me having to ask."

"Period. Pops put fear in them jailbirds." Lexi co-signed.

"But he ain't putting fear in Janaee. Now stop taking my food!" I told him and he shot me a look.

"Janaee, you my peanut and all, but that don't mean I won't whoop—" I cut him off.

"Papa you ain't neva whooped me a day in my life." I laughed. "Stop the cap." I took a bite of my bacon.

"But it ain't too late to start." He sighed. "Spoiled ass."