𝟟𝟛.

|| 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐡 || 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐞 . 🥴

I walked into the main room to check on the money counting but I frowned seeing the stacks unorganized, "didn't I tell you to separate the bills?"

Meek stopped rubber banding the stack in his hand to look up at me, "I—you did?"

"If we obviously gotta make a business transaction today, why wouldn't I tell you to?"

"Shit, ion know it's too much work separating em so I jus—"

I chuckled cutting him off, "just give me the stack before you piss me off, this why I do shit myself, you niggas be lazy and useless forreal."

He huffed and placed the loose stack of different bills in my hand and made his way out the door until I stopped him, "so you mean to tell me all these finished stacks mixed with different bills Meek?"

"Yeah."

I sighed shaking my head laughing, "just go home lil dawg."

I watched as he adjusted his piece in his waistband while making his into the main room and out the warehouse before sighing and taking a seat in front of the money counter.

I carefully lined up each bill before the little machine began counting so I could see how much this stack was so far—it was almost 5,000.

"At least he listened to half the instructions," I mumbled as I stood up and walked over to the door to stick my head out the room and see who hasn't been assigned something yet, "Tre, come here."

He looked up at me with low eyes before ashing his blunt out and walking over to me, "what it do boss?"

"Please listen carefully cause you niggas like to fuck shit up," I said motioning to the duffle bags and stacks on the ground, "make 20 stacks of 5 G's, each stack is to be with 100$ which means no mixed bills.. but first I need you to go through these stacks and reorganize em, you think you can do that?"

He kissed his teeth and waved me off while picking up a stack, "hell yeah that's lightwork."

"Bet, you can head out once you finished but I need this done before the night over."

"You got it."

I gave him dap before exiting the room while grabbing my lighter out ny pocket and a half smoked blunt from behind my ear before sparking it and taking a pull.

I walked over to the bagging area, seeing my girls unloading bricks out of duffle bags and removing their packaging, "yall straight?"

"Hell yeah," Lola said looking at me, "we running low on baggies though."

"Aight bet I had to make a run anyways," I said making sure I had my keys before making my way to the door, "I got shit to take care of, Tre you in charge, don't fuck up my shit, if you do—thats yo life."

I walked out the warehouse and walked over to my car before popping the locks and getting in. I washed my blunt out on the tray and was about to hook my phone up to the aux until Ciara called me, "what it do."

"Can I borrow yo gun?"

"Bit—why would you just say that on the phone?" I sighed starting the car, "you know the feds still be watching me Ci."

"All i said was can I borrow it, how that's gon get you in trouble?"

"Girl just tell me what you need it for."

"To shoot DayDay ass cause he still tryna use me to cheat on his girlfriend," she sighed, "let's call it harassment."

"DayDay?" I said furrowing my brows while placing her on speaker before sitting my phone in my lap and pulling off, "y'all at work?"