𝟙𝟠.

|| 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧 || 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚 🖤

"There that bitch ass nigga go right there."  Dre said once I walked in the store.

"Come on guys, be on your best behavior." Teezy came out the aisle holding three boxes of poptarts with Tyler behind him.

where the fuck janaee at ?

As soon as that thought popped in my head, my baby walked out from by the coolers and smiled at me.

"Damn Janaee, you lookin raw as fuck." Nicholas looked Janaee up and down before my fist connected with his jaw.

i told him ima b seeing him soon .

"Cameron!"

"Daaaaaaaaaam." Tyler and Teezy said, leaning back as they paid for they snacks and the store clerk scrunched his face up at me before telling me to get out.

Out the corner of my eye, I saw Nicholas holding his face while Dre bitch ass tried to sneak me.

Before he did some funny shit, I pulled my gun out and aimed it at him.

"I'm not finna beat yo ass in the store." I waved for them to walk out.

"Period bae cause that's ghetto!" Janaee loud ass yelled and followed us out the store with Teezy and Tyler behind her.

"Don't come back." The store clerk yelled as we left.

"Fuck you."

"I don't like his attitude right now.." Tyler mumbled.

"He on some personal." Teezy said as him and Tyler got in the car while Janaee stayed by my side.

"Pull the trigger pussy ass nigga." Dre spat as he turned to face me, standing next to Nicholas.

"Don't rush my nigga." Janaee told him.

"Period pookie." I said and laughed before focusing.

We walked to the back of the store before getting down to business.

I reached in my pocket and tossed Janaee my other gun just in case they tried some funny shit wit her even with me standing right here.

She dropped it before picking it up and posing.

i think her ass really disabled.