Ch.1

"You don't have time to be timid. You must be bold and daring."
- Lumière, (Beauty and the Beast)

I'm sure you've heard of many fairytale before. We've all heard about the poisoned apple, curses, magic carpets, and magical hair. We also know what happens in the end, there's a happily ever after. But what happens during the happily ever after? The descendants must write their own story!

First we meet Aries, daughter of Rapunzel and Flynn Rider. Just like her mother, Aries has always been determined to achieve her dreams. When she was born she inherited her mother's powers. Dealing with extremely long hair wasn't an option, so when she turned 15, she decided to get her first haircut. She was told by her mother that she could still heal with her tears.

There's Taurus, son of Belle and Adam. Like his mother, he has loved books ever since he was an infant. He had a massive library in his home after all! He inherited his mother's passion and humbleness. Unfortunately, he also inherited his father's "anger issues". He would grow hairy ears and and a tail but they would soon disappear because his mother had taught him how to control it.

Next up is Gemini, son of Tiana and Naveen. Unlike his mother, Gemini didn't inherit the love for cooking. He definitely inherited the skills and his father's cockiness though. Every now and then he cooks for his friends:Libra, Cancer and Pisces. Fortunately, the curse didn't pass down. He has a big family, including talking animals.

Next up is Cancer, the daughter of snow white. Just like her mother, Cancer was very caring. She loves helping animals and her friends. Hence why she is like a mom to the group. She is always making sure everyone is healthy and happy. She doesn't like to see a frown on their face. Cancer is also one of the few zofiacs who sings beautifully at random moments.

Now we meet the daughter of Pocahontas, virgo. Virgo inherited the powerful, independent and strong personality of her mother. She won't think twice over fighting for what she believes is right. She's one of the smartest royals and she's a great problem solver, hence why she's always giving advice to the rest of the zodiacs.

All the way from Agrabah, Libra, daughter of Jasmine and Aladdin. She inherited her mother's independent and Sassy personality. From a young age she was taught to follow her heart and persue her dreams. She hates violence and unfairness so whenever she sees any of it, she will solve it.

Sagittarius is the daughter of the archer princess Merida. It is unknown to her who her father is but she couldn't care less. She loved her mother. They were like best friends. They shared their passion for archery and they would never miss. Some would even confuse them for sisters because of the physical similarities. They both had long, red curls and loved archery.

The final zodiac is Pisces, son of ariel and erik. Thanks to his grandfather, pisces had the gift of transforming into a Merman to human whenever he wanted. Pisces lived in a castle with ariel and erik yet he often visited his grandfather and aunts in the sea. He inherited his mother's adventurous side and is always in the mood for a new adventure!

Now that we have gone through the royal descendants, we will meet the descendants of villains.

The first zodiac is the son of cruella deville, Leo. He had never been as bad as his mother. He hated wearing any clothes she have him for obvious reasons. Being surrounded by villains forced him to learn from the villain ways. He was cocky and had no manners. The only people who know he's real personality are Scorpio, Capricorn and his girlfriend Aquarius.

The next zodiac's mother is known as the most dangerous/ powerful villain. Scorpio was raised in Maleficent's castle, away from everyone else. He was cold and distant with everyone (including his friends) except for his mother. No one dared to get near either of them anyways. They were too scared to do so. Scorpio knows some spells thanks to his mother. As he grows older, he's abilities grow stronger.

We now meet Capricorn, also from Agrabah. All villains were sent to live in the west. They would never be allowed to go near the royals. Jafar was determined to get revenge on Aladdin though. Capricorn was taught from a young age how to lie. Everyone in the west knew this so they avoided the two of them. Everyone but Leo, Scorpio and Aquarius.

The last zodiac is Aquarius, daughter of ursula. Just like Pisces, aquarius' legs transform into a tail when she touches water. All of her life, Aquarius was forced to listen to her mother whining about getting revenge on Ariel. She promised her mother that she'd do it for her instead. Aquarius had lied, she had inherited her mother's ability to fool anyone after all.

What will happen when the twelve of them are sent to live together in a mansion?