Ch.24

Aquarius and leo were being dragged into the same classroom the royal zodiacs were in.
White smoke covered Leo while dark purple covered Aquarius. The villains holding them let go and covered themselves, afraid that it were some type of poisonous gas.

They looked at each other weirdly before running to the classroom. They twisted the doorknob but it was locked.
Inside the royals who were currently practicing using their new found powers, turned around to hopefully meet any of the four villains.

Leo punched the door, frustrated. They had to take a step back as the door lit itself into flames. After five seconds, the door was just ashes.

Leo spread his arms in attempt to get his hands as far from his face as possible.
Aquarius laughed, "how the hell did you do that! You have to teach me!"
Leo only blinked not knowing what to think.

The rest of the zodiacs ran up to them. They explained what had happened and the next step to their plan. Finding Scorpio.

Virgo's pov
We had been practicing in this tiny classroom. There were broken desks, walls and a cracked floor. Taurus had punched the wall once and created a big hole. If he had continued they could have easily escaped but that wasn't the plan.
I was unsure of having powers until I found out I could Control nature. With a small movement of my wrist a bush formed in the corner of the classroom.

Sagittarius was lifting the desks but since she was new in all of this, it was too heavy for her and she dropped it, causing it to break. Aries had thrown a fire ball to the wall and surprisingly it bounced back. After that she had to fire through Taurus' hole.
Gemini was speeding around the room, occasionally tripping and bumping into people. Pisces threw water everywhere (which was one for the reasons Gemini fell). Libra was sitting on a desk next to Cancer, focusing hard on cancer's thoughts. Libra found her power after hearing a small voice she recognized as cancer's. Cancer had tried imitating everyone's movements but she still hadn't found her power.

I saw her frown a bit but focused on helping libra with her power.

Anyways, I stuck my head out looking out for any villains in sight. There was only one. A tall male. When he saw me he rushed closer to see how we had opened the locked door.

Panick filled my eyes but then I remembered who I was. I was pocahontas' daughter. I couldn't be scared of some incredibly tall guy. I was strong mentally and physically.
Oh and now I have powers!

I rolled my eyes at myself before lifting my arm and pointing towards him. Immediately vines started forming from the wall and trapping him. The vines covered from his chest to his toes.

"you bitch!" he yelled. I raised an eyebrow at his choice of words and decided to cover his mouth too.

"all clear,"

No one's pov
"damn Virgo!" leo said as the signs walked out to see the villain tied up.
The signs walked with more confidence now. They were marching to the cafeteria were they had last seen them.

Soon they were entering the caferia doors. They saw Lyra, Draco, Capricorn and Scorpio laughing and spending the time of their life as if they owned the world.

Scorpio had his arm around lyra's shoulder, occasionally leaning on her.

Libra stormed over to the table and did the unexpected. No one had expected this from the quiet peacemaker.
She had slapped him. Right infront of everyone.
"I hate you" she had transmitted the words mentally. He frowned. To everyone else he had frowned because of the slap but between them, he did it because of her words.

He stood up, finally regaining hiss posture.
He towered over her short self.

"ummm excuse you. Who do you think you are?" lyra sent daggers in libra's direction.
"and how did you get out of the room?" Draco stood up too.

Capricorn sighed. He was sure there was no way in hell they would forgive him now.

Libra and Scorpio kept their intense eye contact. No one dared interrupt them.

That was until libra spoke the exact same words as Scorpio.
"get them,"

And with that, virgo created a long rope made out of vines. Gemini used hs super speed to tie up the twins together.

Capricorn and Scorpio weren't touched.
"will you walk or should we help you with that?" Taurus asked mockingly.

"I-i I'll walk.." Capricorn siad as he slowly made his way to the rest of the zodiacs.
Scorpio stayed in his placed. Confused over how they had super powers.

"seems like he needs help," Gemini shrugged. Virgo tied his hands and Taurus pushed him forward. Scorpio stumbled. Taurus didn't know how to measure his strength yet.

"ahh! Finally back in the mansion!" aries said as she sat on the couch.

"are you seriously gonna rest when you have powers!" Sagittarius scream the last part.
Aries' eyes lit up before getting up and running away with Sagittarius. They were probably going to go try out their powers in the forest burning each other in the process.

" I still can't believe you slapped him libra!" Gemini said as he threw more popcorn in his mouth.
Libra chuckled at Geminis excitement.

"I can't believe it either! And the most confusing part is... That I'm still alive," she said with a straight face.

"will you now please stay away from him?" he asked. Libra looked at Gemini in the eye. She saw that he was being extremely serious and so was her answer, "fine"

Cancer and Pisces were taking a walk through the garden of flowers. Pisces knew Cancer was upset because she had not found her power yet.

As if her emotions were being imitated by the weather, it started to rain. Cancer and Pisces had to rush to the greenhouse to not get too wet.

"hey apple, don't worry about it. I'm sure your power is that special it takes more time to understand,"pisces had said but Cancer wasn't paying attention. Something had caught her attention. A flower to be exact.

"pie... Look at that," she said softly while pointing behind him. Pisces turned and confusion, admiration and happiness filled his eyes.

"oh my God! How did this end up here?" he asked he rushed over to it.
"is it what I think it is? Could it...." cancer trailed off.

Pisces nodded. This flower was extremely rare and easy to recognize. Its color and large petals were known for being powerful yet dangerous.

Capricorn and Scorpio had gotten powers too. When the lights shone around them they were confused, scared even if they didn't admit it.
They didn't know what those lights meant.

Capricorn could shapeshift while Scorpio had ice powers (Scorpio is male elsa. He's got some insecurities......)
Aquarius had invisibility.

It was better if Scorpio didn't know. Who knows, he might as well get cockier.