Ch.9

“If everybody got somebody by the hand, maybe everyone could learn and understand.”

— Sebastian (The Little Mermaid)

It was 3:30 pm and the signs were bored. They didn't know what to do. What could twelve, rich, famous teens do?

They decided to get to know each other better by spending the whole day watching movies, playing video games, chatting and playing board games. Scorpio didn't really want to participate but his friends forced him to joint the fun.

"alright, so we don't know much about you guys! You live on the othe other side of the world, so tell us hows it like at your home?" Pisces asked.

The boys were playing a video game while the girls played a board game.

"well, it isnt nice," Capricorn chuckled although deep down he was cringing at the thought of his childhood memories.

"yeah, you'd think that our parents would be nice with us since they are our parents but they-they aren't," Leo scratched the back of his neck.

"I'm-we're sorry," Sagittarius gave them a sad smile. They didn't know what to do to make them feel better.

"but anyways, it's a pretty cool place. Since the majority of the population is based of of villains, there's a lot of black and neon everywhere. Since it's a very dark place, the stars look beautiful at night," aqua explained as she thought of her home.

"that sounds so cool! I'd love to go there!" Aries yelled, not thinking about the obvious answer.

"you are forgetting only villains enter princess," Scorpio scoffed at Aries' excitement. Aries frowned at his words. She didn't like to be called princess, nor did she like to have her dreams crushed. If she wasn't allowed to go places, she felt trapped. Just like her mother,she felt like she was trapped in a tower.

The world had two  rulers. One for the royals or heroes and the other for villains.

Cinderella and king charming were a pair. The other one was maleficent.

They were both declared as rulers of the earth so they wouldn't have chaos, or so Cinderella thought.

They decided that the west was only for villains and the east was for heroes, princesses and princes.

Right in the middle (the smallest section) was for the descendants.

That's were the zodiacs are located.

"how's it in your place?" Leo asked. Leo had always been one for fancy stuff. His mother liked fancy stuff too after all, so he got very fancy stuff, but he knew that the east had even fancier things.

"just as you'd expect. A lot of castles, flowers, gold everywhere!" Sagittarius exclaimed.

"the sky is always blue and there are also many animals too!" Virgo added.

Libra thought of her pet tiger. Her mother had one too but he died some years ago. As a birthday gift she was given the tiger.

"I own a tiger,"

"I'm definitely visiting your castle when we go to the East. I'd love to have a tiger! I only have a chameleon," Aries frowned.

"you have animals as pets? That's nice. I have them as uncles," Aquarius said.

"what about genie? Have you asked for your three wishes yet?" Scorpio smirked at her.

She shook her head before turning away from him. He hadn't said anything to her about last night. She didn't want to just ignore the fact that he stayed over with her.

"my parents are friends with crocodiles. They're like my uncles too," Gemini told Aquarius.

Virgo's pov
After the small conversation, we decide to watch a movie. That way there would be no talking. We voted to choose the movie. The options were thor ragnarok, titanic, anabelle and grown ups. Thor ended winning.

I really wanted to watch titanic because I'm a sucker for romance but we didn't.

I sat next to Taurus trying to understand the movie.

"I'm confused.. Who is the emo dude?" I asked.

"that's Loki, thor's brother," i got closer to him and snuggled to his side. I held his hand in attempt to have a bit of romance for the night.

I looked up to Taurus to see his reaction. His eyes were wide and his cheeks were as red as two tomatoes. He noticed me looking at him and turned to me.

"why are you look-"

"sshhhhh! We are trying to watch the movie!" Aries complained.

"why are you staring at me like that?" he whispered instead.

"cause you're cute," I smiled at him before turning to the movie again.

I knew he was blushing even more than before which made me giggle. I laid my head on his shoulder and relaxed.

For the first time, the twelve of us were in a room, in peace. No one was causing a scene, no one was attacking each other and there were no insults.

When the movie was over, we found out Cancer and Pisces had fallen asleep on each other. Their arms and legs were tangled and they were slightly snoring.

Gemini and libra took  pictures of them before giggling like idiots.

Taurus and I were still holding hands. Neither did he try to separate them nor me. We were more than fine like this.

No one's pov
It was still early after the movie. They ordered a few pizzas because no one wanted to cook.

They weren't doing anything so when Libra caught Gemini staring at Aries for five minutes straight she got curious.

"how come you didn't tell me you had a crush!"

"wh-what are you talking about?"

"you have been staring at Aries since forever and she's just eating pizza!"

"that means nothing!" he was nervous and it was clearer than water, "I'm not the only one keeping secrets though! You've been really weird around Scorpio," he whispered.

"true, true.. It's just that yesterday he came to my room asking for me to help him with his cheek. He even stayed over at my room, " she said. She knew Gemini wouldn't approve this.

"what!" he screamed, forgetting about the whispering.

"shhhh!!!!!!"

"please don't catch feeling for him! You deserve someone better! Definitely not a villain, "

"..."