Ch.8

“Any day spent with you is my favorite day. So, today is my new favorite day.”

— Pooh (Winnie the Pooh)

When Scorpio went to the kitchen for some breakfast he saw everyone sitting there already. He didn't know if Libra had told anyone about yesterday but he hoped not. He was on edge just thinking about what everyone else would think. The 22 pairs of eyes staring at him when he entered didn't help either.

"fuck off," he pushed Virgo out of the way which made her trip. Taurus glared at him, not liking the way he was treating her.

His face started getting hairy and his eyes had changed of color.

He got closer to Scorpio so he would be scared and apologize to Virgo.

Scorpio glared at him, "get out of the way before I make you," Taurus didn't know why Scorpio wasn't scared.

Then he noticed the wound he had caused was no longer there. Instead there was a scar that would soon fade.

That got Taurus even angrier. He thought Scorpio deserved the pain.

His clothes ripped apart and his whole body was covered in hair. His claws were getting bigger.

He had thrown Scorpio to the floor and straddled him. He roared in his face to scare him.

Virgo, Gemini, Sagittarius and Aries watched in amazement. Pisces and cancer stared in horror. Leo, Aqua and Capricorn weren't that worried. They knew what Scorpio was capable of doing.

Scorpio's eyes glowed which meant he was going to use his magic. Taurus noticed and decided to attack him with his claws.

Scorpio used his magic to throw Taurus back. Scorpio got up, he was ready to keep attacking him but Taurus was faster than him. He ran over to him and tackled him to the floor. He started ripping the flesh on his chest and arms. As much as the royals disliked Scorpio they couldn't let Taurus kill him.

"Taurus! Stop!" Virgo rushed over to his side in attempt to calm him down. Taurus saw Virgo and remembered what Scorpio had done to her. He kept hurting scorpio, who was barely awake.

Sagittarius considered the idea of shooting him a tranquilizer but where was she supposed to find one? She did have a good aim so she threw a wooden spoon at his head.

Taurus didn't even flinch as he continued attacking Scorpio.

Scorpio's friends rushed over to his side and tried to push Taurus away but it didn't help much.

"I have an idea," Capricorn mumbled. He dragged Virgo over to the other side of the room and choked her until she whimpered.

Taurus recognized the whimper as virgo's and left Scorpio.

Capricorn's eyes widened in realization. He ran away and would've been caught if Virgo hadn't hold Taurus back. She hugged him to make him calm down.

Meanwhile, leo was struggling to pick Scorpio up. He groaned, "could any of you help me?" he didn't want to ask but he had to. Scorpio would bleed to his death if they didn't get help quickly.

Gemini helped him carry him to the living room since it was the closest room.

"hey can't Aries help him!" aqua pointed out.

"nope. I would if my hair was still long. Now I can only heal with my tears,"

"just try bitch! He's dying!" aqua was desperate for help.

Aries was pissed that she had called her a bitch but decided to stay calm because she knew her friend was in fact dying.

"tears of real sadness. As horrible as he looks I'm not gonna cry over it,"

"she's right. She won't be able to save him but maybe we can," pisces said.

Cancer didn't need anything else to be said as she rushed to get a fist aid kit.

Libra immediately rushed to her room for the special cream she had used earlier.

Leo ripped Scorpio's shirt open so they would be able to clean him up easily.

When the girls got back they started doing their magic (not literal). Cancer had a rag to clean all the blood. She needed to have a better view since she would have to stich his wounds. Cancer took the needle and string and gave the rag to Libra.

Everyone left the room except for aqua and leo.

Cancer was stitching him while Libra softly dabbed on the blood. It took a whole hour since they had many cuts. When the stitches were done, Libra applied the cream so it would heal faster.

When they were done, their fingers were covered in his blood. They got up ready to get washed up, not expecting a "thank you" from the villains. The two villains surprised them as they hugged them.

"thanks," Leo mumbled.

"oh, and don't mention this hug to anyone ever," aqua said as they broke apart.

The girls smiled at them before leaving.

The next day, everyone woke up at the same time. Everyone but Scorpio. They had all gotten up around 9 to have breakfast. Since gemini had cooked the day before, Sagittarius and Pisces offered to cook that day.

The incident had managed to make the signs get along. They had seen that deep down they cared. Even if they were enemies they would help each other out. The villains felt bad for torturing them all this time but after all, thats what they were taught.

Sagittarius and Pisces made bacon, eggs toast and orange juice. The eleven zodiacs were eating while talking with each other.

Leo was talking with Gemini and libra while aqua chatted with virgo and sagittarius (Aries was still kinda pissed that she called her a bitch). Capricorn didn't know if he should talk with them. He knew that his father would soon arrive to get updates on the plan. He couldn't start getting along now.

"well, I'm done. Should we go check up on Scorpio?" Cancer asked the villains. They nodded eager to know if their friend was better.

"ooh! Give him this please!" Sagittarius handed Cancer a sticker with a bull. It said 'don't mess with the bull"

"where'd you get it?" Gemini laughed.

"I have stickers for all the zodiacs actually!" Sagittarius smiled innocently.

The five zodiacs went to the living room where Scorpio was laying awake. They were scared that in the process of moving him upstairs they'd ruin the stitches so they left him there.

Scorpio let out a groan before saying, "what's this?" he started poking the stitches but stopped as soon as the pain penetrated him.

"don't touch them!" cancer rushed over to his side to prevent him from doing it again.

"I'm not listening to a princess," he rolled his eyes.

Leo caughed to get his attention and said, "uh Scorpio.. They.. Saved your life," he hesitated.

"they?" libra's eyes widened when they all moved out of the way to let him see her. Scorpio didn't give a reaction but in the inside he was melting. This girl had cured him twice.

Cancer took a look at his wounds and saw they were looking better. Not healed yet, but better.

Scorpio started seating up, uncomfortable with all the eyes staring at him. He let out a quiet whimper that he wished no one heard.

"careful! You have to be slower and extremely careful!" cancer sounded like she was scolding a little kid.

Scorpio got up and went over to Libra. He kissed her forehead before heading to his room.

"did that just happen?" Leo chuckled.