Ch.18

The next morning was quiet. Except for Gemini, Aries and Taurus bickering over who gets the last waffle. Taurus had a eaten half of the batch so everyone said he couldn't have it.

Then Aries and Gemini started having a staring contest to see who would win the waffle but Sagittarius ate it in three seconds while they were distracted.

The four villains arrived for breakfast minutes after, looking gloomy.

Libra got up from her seat and walked over to the kitchen island, picked up a tray of cookies and walked back to the table.

"I want to apologize for doing what I did yesterday.... I didn't think about how you guys would feel but I realized I shouldn't have done that without your consent. I baked cookies for you guys too," libra gave them a sad yet warm smile.

Their faces didn't change. They didn't even touch the cookies, which was surprising since Leo loved cookies.

"I think we should break up," Scorpio told her. The villains didn't look shocked but the rest of them did, including libra.

Her eyes watered but she managed to say, "I-ok," and with that she left the room.

Taurus reached out for the cookies. Virgo shook her head at her hungry boyfriend.

"she really is sorry guys," Virgo tried to convince them.

"whatever, but just FYI, we are back in square one,"Capricorn glares at them.

" as if you were ever our friend," aries rolled her eyes.

"yeah but that includes me and leo too," aqua glared at Aries.

"how is any of this her fault?" Gemini crossed his arms when he saw Aqua glare at his girlfriend.

"oh come one! You were happy when she wished our parents would never be able to see us here!" Leo said to him. When the words left his mouth, everyone started yelling their point of view.

Cancer and Pisces quietly escaped from the loud room and climbed up the stairs. Scorpio followed after, not being hungry any more.

Aries pov
I was so angry at the moment! I thought that the villains would understand that it was a life or death situation for Libra, sag and me. I wanted to swing my pan at them to shut them up but I was being held back by Gemini and Virgo. As I said before, I wanted to swing my pan over them but they wouldn't allow for me to turn this argument into something physical.

Gemini was laughing while Virgo kept telling everyone to shut up. They were both distracted so I used it as an opportunity and ran out of their hands.

I grabbed a pan from the counter but dropped it as soon as my hands touched the hot iron.

"AHHHHH!" I held my wrist with one hand. I normally love this type of pans because they make the swing more powerful but this made me hate them!

"aries!" Gemini rushed up to me and examined my hand.
Meanwhile, the four villains were laighing their ass off. I glared at them and threw the nearest object to me, which happened to be a glass of water.

Everyone's eyes widened, including mine, as the glass broke into tiny pieces after hitting Aquarius.

Her instincts made her cover her face with her arms. That probably saved her life or else she would have broken glass on her eyes.

"i-I'm sorry! I just-"

"save it," Leo picked Aqua up and headed upstairs.

The burning sensation on my right hand was forgotten. All I could think about was how I almost made Aqua loose her sight.

"let's get your hand fixed, yeah" I heard Gemini say beside me.

"ill help you with that!" Cancer rushed to my side and led me to her room.

No one's pov
Virgo and Taurus cleaned up the mess that was left while the others headed to different directions.

Sagittarius and Pisces went to the living room to watch a movie, and Aries and Gemini were most likely making out.

It was ridiculous how fast "friendships" could break.

Leo took Aqua to her room but didn't know how to tend her wounds. He tried taking the pieces of glass but Aqua would whimper and that made Leo stop, not wanting to hurt his girlfriend.

"take me to Libra," aqua sighed. She knew she would know how to take care of her wounds plus she had apologized after all.

Libra opened her door with red puffy eyes. She frowned when she saw them but gave them a smile.

"hey, do you need something?" Leo nodded before aqua lifted her arms up.

Libra gasped before pulling Aquarius inside.

While she was taking the glass out and cleaning her wounds, Leo and Aqua explained what happened.

"im really sorry guys.. I feel like this is my fault too.." libra but her lip.

"its alright, I guess. It would've been very chaotic and it Probably wouldn't have ended up in a good way if our parents came here,"leo shrugged.

"if I'm honest, I don't want to see my mother again. I was just upset because Leo was upset," aqua said.

Libra nooded, "alright... I need to stich you up so much his might hurt just a tiny bit," aqua took a deep breath. She squeezed her eyes shut, awaitingthe pain but she only felt tiny pinches.

"you should be a doctor! This doesn't hurt at all!" libra chuckled and blushed. She was glad that she would atleast have Leo and Aquarius' friendship.