Ch.19

The mansion was now a very quiet place. Everyone was either too mad, sad or afraid to interact with the others so they just stayed locked up in their bedrooms.

Aries felt bad for hurting Aquarius but as much as it pained her, she was too embarrassed and stubborn to apologize.
Sometimes she wished she could just go back to her castle and never come back to the middle. Aries had even considered the idea of escaping. It would be a very difficult task though, because Gemini spent most of his time next to her.

Aquarius and Leo kept talking to Libra but didn't tell Scorpio nor Capricorn. There was one time that the three if them were baking cookies in the kitchen. They heard footsteps approaching them so they told libra to hide in the walk in closet.

To their relief, it was only cancer. She was actually looking for a snack so she had gone down stairs specifically for some smore flavored poptarts that were stored in the closet.

"no Cancer! Th-those poptarts are bad for you! Why don't I cook something for you, huh?" aquarius stepped infront of the closet.

"no thanks Aqua. I am craving some poptarts at the moment," cancer smiled.

Leo started laughing at Aquarius expression. She turned to glare at him but her attention was back on cancer when she heard her gasp. Even with her surprised expression, cancer giggled.

"what are you doing there silly?"

"I-i was just-"

"we were playing hide and seek cancer! Well then, now libra searches!" Leo started running out of the kitchen. Aquarius chuckled at her boyfriend and continued baking.

Cancer was happy that Aqua, Libra and Leo were "playing together". She was hoping everyone could just get along already.

Cancer started humming to a song as she headed outside.

Cancer brushed her fingers through her soft dress until they found her dress pockets. Cancer loved her dress pockets. Her mother didn't like them and wouldn't allow cancer to wear them in the castle but when Cancer arrived here she sowed pockets to every dress she owned.

Cancer was too busy thinking about her pockets that she didn't notice someone standing in her way. Cancer fell do to the strong and tall figure infront of her.

Taurus' pov
Virgo seemed a bit off lately. She got angry at me more often and didn't spend as much time with me. Im guessing it's because I agreed that the villains should be banned from the middle.

Either way, I wanted to fix this already cause I want to be able to cuddle and watch Netflix with Virgo again:(

I was in my way to the garden to pick Virgo's favorite flowers, tulips.

"ow," i heard a soft voice say as I felt a small push towards me.

I looked behind me to see Cancer had bumped into me.

"oops, sorry Cancer!" I held a hands for her to grab and get up. She held my hand and I lifted her up.

"it's fine. It's kinda my fault..." cancer blushed.

And nodded not knowing what else to say or do. We stood there awkwardly for five seconds before I spoke up, "well, see ya!" and sped away before she could say anything else.

I liked the garden. It smelled nice and it was always filled with animals. Maybe that's where Cancer was heading because everyone knows how much she loves animals.

I made my way to the tulips but a certain flower caught my attention. At first I was excited because it looked like the same flower that gave Aries' mother her powers. It was yellow and had long petals. As I got closer to it I rolled my eyes at myself as I saw it was just a sunflower. Maybe one day we could actually search for the flower.

I brushed my finger against the sun flower's petals. Even if I was disappointed when I found out it wasn't a magical flower, sunflowers were my favorite.

As odd and stalker as I may sound, I remeber most of their  favorite flower.
Aries likes dahlias.
Cancer likes daisies.
Virgo likes tulips.
Libra likes cherry blossoms.
Sagittarius likes roses.
The guys said they didn't like flowers or something like that. Except for Pisces who is allergic to flowers.

I made my way back inside, tulips in hand.

I knocked on her door and waited for her to say something. I heard shuffling behind the door and after a few seconds Virgo stood infront of me.

"I know tulips are your favorite so I brought them.... For you," I smiled at her. Virgo looked up at me with a big smile on her face. I knew she had missed spending time with me too.
I handed her the flowers but she threw them to her bed and jumped in my arms.

Not trying to brag, but even if it was unexpected I didn't stumble back. I caught her in my arms and hugged her back.

No one's pov
Sagittarius was bored and decided to go to Aries' room to hang out with her. Unfortunately for her, Aries already had company. Aries and company were making out.

"ugh, seriously! I want my Aries back!" Sagittarius pouted at them. They broke their kiss to glare at the person that interrupted them.

"please? If not than I'm going to tell Gemini about the time you were drooling while staring at-"

"ALRIGHT. BYE GEM!" Aries pushed  Gemini out of the bed but he looked too intrigued to feel hurt.

Sagittarius pushed Gemini out because otherwise he wouldn't have left.

"hey Aries, I know it'll be hard but you need to apologize to Aqua soon,"

"but I did apologize! They just didn't listen!" aries sighed.

"well than try again! You can't be hiding here forever!" Sagittarius nudged her.

"why not?" aries said quietly.

"fine then. I'll find someone else to go on adventures with. You can stay here forever with Gemini and proabbaly get pregnant!" Sagittarius didn't mean anything she said but she wanted to scare Aries and she did.

Her eyes widened and she ran out the door and headed to Aqua's room.