Ch.14

The next day, Libra and Aries cooked breakfast. They prepared croissants for everyone.

The villains now woke up earlier to have breakfast. Everyone sat down peacefully eating their food except for Gemini. He was still a frog (which was thee reason Scorpio was happy that morning).

"so, when is the spell going to end?" Pisces asked Scorpio.

"you know how already," Scorpio didn't take his eyes off of his food. He was hoping Gemini stayed liked that forever.

"a true love kiss! I knew it!" Cancer exclaimed excited,"do you know who he likes Libra?" she asked.

Libras eyes widened. Of course she knew but if the kiss didn't work the secret would be out and Gemini would be even more annoyed.

"um.. Are you sure he'll turn back to a human with a kiss Scorpio?"

"I dont know," Scorpio didn't want to talk to Libra. Not after she left with Capricorn.

Libra sighed, "alright. Sorry gem but maybe you'll turn back this way," Geminis frog eyes widened.

"he likes.. Aries," she smiled. Aries dropped her croissant. She froze in her spot before slowly looking over to Gemini.

Aqua and Leo were laughing. Just hours ago she was saying that she'd be single forever.

"what are you waiting for? Kiss him!" aqua smirked.

"what! No-ew! He's all slimy and ew," she scrunched her nose in disgust.

"come one Aries," Virgo nudged her.

"haven't you guys heard of his parents story! When she kissed him she turned to a frog!"

"yeah but then they kissed again and they were humans again!" sag said.

"it's easy for you to say! You won't be kissing him!"

Gemini was sad. It's like he had forgotten he was a frog and all he heard was his crush being disgusted with the thought of kissing him.

"why don't all of you kiss him then?" capricorn laughed at his cruel idea.

"yes!" aries said while the rest of the girls screamed "no".

"but Cancer and I are dating," Pisces pouted.

"yeah! Me and Virgo are dating!" Taurus announced.

"really? Congratulations!" libra smiled at the couple.

"well then, I say Sagittarius, Aries and Libra kiss him!" Leo said.

Sagittarius pov
It took thirty minutes but they finally convinced us to do it. I kissed him first which was horrible by the way. Gemini is handsome but him as a  frog wasn't really great. The kiss was indeed slimy.

Then Libra kissed him. On the frog cheek. Which was totally unfair. It was still slimy though so it was funny.

Then Aries kissed him. Guess what happened. Nothing. The three of us glared at Scorpio.

"didn't you say this worked?" libra asked.

"no, I didn't. I just said you knew the answer. Which was that only I can undo the spell," he smirked.

I was about to tell Aries go grab the pan and hit him but she already had it in her hands. Since I have a really good aim I threw an apple to his head. He glared at me but got up to escape from Aries.

"chill! I'll turn him back," he snapped his fingers and a naked Gemini sat on his chair.

"oh thank God! Oh great im naked again!" he rolled his eyes.

No one's pov

"I know im naked but I need to ask.. Will you be my girlfriend, Aries?"

Aries thought for a second before nodding slowly.

"I love how our parents have this really cute stories about how they started dating and then there's you guys. 'Oh he asked me out while we were having breakfast and he was completely naked' !" Virgo chuckled.

"meh, only you guys," aqua shrugged.

"yeah, I don't know my dad," Leo added.

"well then you could start!" Cancer smiled at the villains.

"yeah! Let's forget that we are villains and act all romantic and cute and shit!" Scorpio scoffed.

"he's definitely dying alone,"Leo mumbled. Everyone around him laughed but then Scorpio glared at leo.

"Gemini I think you should go put some clothes on,"Virgo suggested.

Gemini nodded even if she couldn't see him. He got up, covered his parts, and ran to his room.

"maybe Scorpio is gay and that's why he keeps turning Gemini into a frog.. So he can see him naked when it ends!" Taurus laughed.

Everyone laughed with him but Scorpio glared for across the room, "why don't I turn you into something permanently then?" he smiled sarcastically.

"sure! Just think about how you ended up last time you did that," Taurus returned the smile.

"ugh don't start fighting again!" Pisces said at the two guys who were glaring at each other from across the table.

"yes!! Fight! Fight! Fight!" aries started chanting. Sagittarius joined the chanting but the guys kept glaring at each other.

"don't you dare fight again! I swear this time Cancer and I aren't treating you wounds!" libra warned them (mainly Scorpio).

"anyways! I heard our parents are going to come in two days to visit!" Pisces interrupted the staring contest. He was referring to Aries, Taurus, Gemini, cancer, Virgo, Libra, Sagittarius and himself when he said "our parents". The villain parents would have another day, just to keep some peace.

"yeah, I heard they want to make it a ball to celebrate our union," Virgo added.

"ugh, seriously? Another ball!" aries rolled her eyes.

"but this time you'll have a partner to dance with," Gemini said as he had entered the room again. Aries blushed so she looked away.

"I'm guessing this ball is only for you," Capricorn asked.

In the inside the villains wanted to attend. They didn't have any type of celebrations back in the west.

"nope. I heard my parents loud and clear when they said it would take place in the mansion and that they would most likely meet.. You guys," libra changed the words of her parents. They had originally called them villains.

"I'm glad we'll meet the parents. I'll make sure to stay outside when they arrive just to make sure they don't  park their carpet on the lawn," Scorpio smirked.

"oh, so you wanna play that game," libra raised her eyebrows as if asking him.

"shut up Scorpio," Capricorn 'defended' Libra. He had to keep his gentleman act. Scorpio looked annoyed at Capricorn.

"can't wait to meet the parents," Scorpio repeated while looking at the eight zodiacs.